Just Five Nights (( Rp

If your think Five Nights at Freddy's... Your absolutely correct.
Since it's become such a big thing again and I'm a sucker for a good lore and character design...
Here we go!

Scenario:

It was your first day on the job at the brand new "Freddy's Pizzeria". Your boss thought it would be a good idea to have you warm up the place slowly, so they put you on the morning crew. You were the one to come in first thing after the night guard left.
At first, you loved it. You loved the eerie silence the place had as you turned on the lights, set the tables and cleaned up. Just as you started to get used to the routine, the boss switched your hours to the night shift. This was fine, though it would have been nice for a heads up...
The next day, you walked in for your shift. The once normal silence felt disturbing and evil. Thinking it was just because of the rain falling outside, you shook the feeling off and headed to the main office. You sat down in the office chair, looking around. It smelled old and unkept, but other then that it wasn't bad.
It was currently 11:58, your official shift starting in two minutes. Setting yourself up for the night, you heard someone knock on the frame of the door. Looking over, you saw a girl, possibly the other night guard. You politely wave, about to speak when she cut you off.
"I'm here to show you the ropes. Welcome to five nights of terror."

What happens next is up to you.

Here is what your co-worker will look like!