You Got It Boss

I've been obsessed with Mafia lately so uh
Here we go-
brokencrownss

Scenario
You are the most feared and respected Mafia boss around.
One day, for a little fun, you and some of your boys decide to take a day to yourselves, heading to the nearby strip club. Once sat down at the bar, the server huts you guys up with some drinks.
The music in the club is loud, even when yelling you could barely hear. You were practically screaming at your boys and they were right in front of you.
Looking around, most of the waiters were also dancers, wearing those cute yet skimpy outfits. One young lady though, she stood out against the others. Her slim yet curvy body was almost perfect, she looked almost to young to be even working there.. She was currently serving a table of gentleman, ranging from around 20-30. Just as you looked away to order more drinks, one of the men got up, grabbed her and walked off. She tensed, screaming. No one really heard her though... But you. You knew the sounds of distressed screams all too well, you are a mafia boss after all. You looked back, seeing the older gentleman shove her into the men's bathroom. Something about that made you completely and utterly angry...

What's happens next... Is up to you...