Into the Water, Deep in the Cold (( Rp

Scenario;

You're a young student in highschool. Honestly, you're quite popular and friends with pretty much everyone. Your home life is great, family supportive and stable. One day, a new student was introduced to the class, his name? Jasper. Jasper Woods. He seemed to be the quiet, more shy type. Just as you tried to say something to welcome the new kid, people around you started whispering. Jasper froze, lowering his head and asked to leave. You wanted to chase after him, but your friends started laughing. You softly chuckled yourself, but was worried. A few days pass and Jasper still wouldn't look up or look people in the eyes. At lunch, you ditched your friends and went to sit with him. Ever since that day, you two had been inseparable. Always going to see movies, lunch, each other's houses. He seemed happy, though at school, he wasn't himself... You would catch people saying things to him, shoving him, etc. One night, you were texting Jasper when he started to say some rather suspicious things... Things like; Life would be better without those mean kids, or if I wasn't at school. Why do they choose me out of all of the others... Am I just that different...? This set off some alarms, but not enough to actually be able to tell what was really happening. Eventually, he sent a text that wrote; Would water be a good way to go? Then be stopped talking... Every fiber of your being told you to get up, so you did. You ran out of the house going to find his house. "Would water be a good way to go?" Those words played back in your head over and over until it hit you... Jasper and his family owned a lake house. You ran faster, your heart beating harder and harder until.... Your body froze. Sirens. Ambulance sirens...

What happens next, is up to you...