Send Help! (( Rp ))

Scenario

Ahh, highschool! The years everyone hates, but loves at the same time. You on the other hand, absolutely love it! Why? Well, all thanks to one lady; Marius! She is your best friend of all time... And maybe even your crush!
You love every second you spend with Marius... Although, there is one thing about her... She has extreme anxiety. Although medicated and accompanied by a service dog named Cloud, she still struggles to calm herself down.
She has her ups and downs, but today seemed to be the worst for her. You two decided to hang out and possibly have a slumber party over at her house. Snacks were an obvious must, so the two of you geared up Cloud and headed out. You could already tell she was on edge, and to even further prove it, Cloud was alerting. Though she ignored it, claiming she was perfectly fine.
Once at the store, you and her somehow split up, which worried you. Suddenly, Cloud appeared out of nowhere... Without her.

What happens next, is up to you...

This is Cloud!

Yes he's a rottie

Yes he's a rottie. Any breed of dog can be a service animal as long as they do not contain wolf blood/dna. In other words, a wolfdog breed can't be of service.
Also! If you're interested in seeing who/what Marius looks like, see my "Everything ya need to know about my Ocs" book!