𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝟚☆

✰ ᴜʜᴍ sᴇɢɢs ᴜᴘ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ✰

The blinds down, time half three in the morning, the house silent, and your eyes closed as you dreamt of daisies and roses. Mattia woke out of habit, shifting a bit to adjust his position beside you, watching as you calmly slept in his bed.

To expect that the celebration would come as quickly as the sunset, Mattia didn't show any signs of him doing anything yet so you just took a hint that maybe he forgot and he was exhausted instead, which you didn't really mind, you didn't blame him. What mattia really wanted to do though, was lingering in the back of his mind, wanting nothing more than to taste the sweetness and salty of your juices that drip down his chin.

A man of his word, he slowly and lightly rolled out of bed, trying not to wake you, making the dent in the bed slowly disperse as he got up, walking towards the end of the bed where your feet were slightly poking out of the covers. Mattia wasted no time, getting down on his knees to slowly climb under the covers, kissing your legs, your thighs, slowly pushing your legs apart and wrapping his arms under your thighs so your legs were propped over his shoulders. His head between your thighs and face directly in front of your heat, it was no surprise to see that you were still sound asleep. Considering that you were a slightly heavy sleeper, sleep was something that you were really good at.

Kissing the outer parts of your petals, feeling your flower twitch against his lips, he started by licking a slick wet stripe between your petals. The little jolt that your body took caused you to shift a little in your sleep. Mattia smirked and opened your flower, getting his tongue real slick before he stuck it out and started swishing in figure eights, closing his lips around your bud and sucking harshly.

The gasp that suddenly left your lips, your legs closed around his head, mattia having to use his arms to open your thighs wider. Small whimpers and moans poured from your lips like water as mattia started to tongue fuck you. His groans that vibrated between your petals made you arch your back.

"Mmm-mattia what the...fuck are you doing?"
Breathless moans blocked out the ability to speak. You tried crawling away but his arms that were locked around your lower body made you weak. Mattia, who has now gotten the taste of you wanted nothing more but to feast on you. indulging in the juices that covered his face with each thrust of his tongue.

"I just want a taste",
He mumbled against you, sending vibrations through your body. You reached down in ecstasy, gently tugging his hair as your thighs clenched around his head, moans pouring from your lips like water.

You whined, grinding your hips against his face, mattia allowing you to use his tongue to get closer to your high. Mattia hummed, encouraging you to get closer to your climax.

"That's my girl...hm....you know how to make me proud".
Mattia darted his tongue inside of you, stimulating your insides as he pulled moan after moan. Clenching your eyes shut, gripping his sheets, you arched your back as mattia pulled your hips closer to him, catching as many juices as he could.

You watched as he sat up, sucking your juices from his fingers. He smirked at you before grabbing the pillow from beside your head, wrapping his arm under you to place the pillow directly under your lower abdomen. Lightly pulling at his forearm to lean in, he aligned himself up with your heat, gently caressing your wetness that coated him perfectly.

Without another word, mattia slid right in, his shaky hot breath against your neck as you lightly moaned into his ear, gripping his biceps. You felt him go deeper, reaching a spot you didn't even know existed. Mattia already setting the pace, slow and steady to make sure that you were comfortable before he could use the pillow at its full potential.

Mattias low grunts and moans fell into your ears, feeling yourself getting wetter with every whimper that you pulled from this man. You mixed your moans with him in sinful harmony, echoing throughout the hot room.

"I'm gonna speed up...hah...is that okay baby?"
No words, just moan of please and desperation for more.
A low chuckle that vibrated through your soul sent you into heaven as his thrusts became more sharp and accurate as if he knew every spot in your system that'll set you off. Clawing at his bare skin that was pooling with sweat, colliding with your won as you pulled him closer. Your insides were aching for release, feeling his cock pulse deep inside you.

"Baby, baby look at me".
You opened your eyes, trying to hold contact with him as his pace quickened.

"Play-ah fuck...play with it...you know what to do".
Reaching down, you began to rub yourself with your mixed juices, your climax began to erupt.

"Ah!...mattia...mattia im cumming".
You desperately moaned as he snapped his hips into your, he also erupting inside you. Breathless moans and grunts poured, your body shaking as he continued to ride out your high. Mattia fell on top of you, not bothered to pull out.

😀 ʜɪ
ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ...