𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 ☾❤︎

Requested by -HOEY101

It was 8:09pm and You were bored out of your mind, scrolling through tik tok to see a new trend going around on your fyp. You watched countless of videos of people putting make-up on their necks making it out as a "hickey". The idea popped in your head as you thought about mattia. Planning out a prank video for your YouTube channel. You threw your phone on the couch and ran upstairs into your room, scavenging through your makeup pallets. You found the right one full of reds, blues, purples and blacks. You grabbed out a small makeup brush and began to blend in purples, black and blues on your neck, making sure they look realistic as possible.

Once you were satisfied with the look, you quickly ran downstairs and grabbed your phone from the couch. You went into your contacts and clicked onto mattias contact.

Your name
Hey baby, I'm bored, wanna come over?

Baby boy❤🔐
Be there in 5, love you

Your name
Love you too baby, xo

Seen

You cheered and quickly setted up your go pro cameras around the house, making sure to hide them where he couldn't see them. After setting them up, you heard knocking on the front door, you quickly checked the fake bruises and nodded before opening the door to reveal mattia.

"Hey babygirl".

He said while hugging you. You invited him In and lead him to the living room. As you walked past one of your cameras, you cheekily smiled at it before continuing to walk. You sat on the couch and looked at him.

"Sooo..."

He waited for you to respond. You shrugged and laughed while grabbing the remote.

"So what?"

You looked at the TV, making sure to stretch your neck so that mattia could see it, and in that Moment, he did. He frowned.

"What's that?"

He pointed out. You looked at him and frowned.

"Whats wh-"

"What's this?"

He grabbed your jaw and turned your head so he could have a good look. You went the flow and shook out of his grip.

"What are you talking about mattia?"

"There's a fuckin hickey on your damn neck!"

You flipped him off and continued to look through the channels.

"You trippin boy".

" Who gave you that?!"

It was hard for you not to laugh, but you kept going.

"No one mattia!"

"Then how did you get a fuckin hickey on your neck!?"

"I don't know what your talking about!"

"Don't play stupid with me! Are you cheating on me?!"

"No mattia!"

"Where is he?! Who is he?!"

You bursted out laughing. The fact that he was acting like this made you laugh. Of course you loved him and you would never cheat on him. But you got him good.
Mattia on the other hand was confused as hell.

"It was a prank baby".

He frowned in confusion, still not getting it.
You turned sideways and wiped the makeup off, showing him that it was fake.
He smiled and play fighted you on the floor before kissing you.

"I'm gonna get you back".

He said. Things Soon turned heated. Also forgetting to shut down the cameras.

Hey puta!

This imagine was requested by -HOEY101
Thanks for the idea boo

If you want a requested imagine, go to the
•REQUETS• chapter and drop them there.

Thankyall for 8.7k views, I love y'all!

Mwah!