𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 ☾❤︎

Requested by Mr__Krabs hope you like it!

Mattias pov

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?"

I heard her from across the cafeteria. I know what your thinking, "isn't it loo loud to hear a specific person on the other side of the room?" Well, yes, and no. It's easier for those who like this one person and their eyes have been on them all-day. That's me. I have a crush on this girl, y/n. Shes fuckin amazing, and stunning. I could go up and talk to her, but there's one thing that's in the way. Popularity. I'm not popular enough to talk to her, her friends and Everyone will laugh at me from even trying. She doesn't notice me, and even if she did, she'd probably wished that she didn't.

"Your so hot"

The jock she was talking to said. I didn't really like him, I don't know what she sees in him, but he's a real asshole, and I thought I was worse. I watched them flirt, seeing her touch his arm every now and then had my blood boiling. Yes! I admit, I'm jealous, so what?! She's my crush, and the thought of her being with someone else other than me fucks me right off. I continue to watch them, green taking over my mind. (If y'all didn't know, green represents jealousy) the more he made her laugh the more it became darker. my breathing became more heavy and my knuckles were white.

"Hey, you okay bro?"

I heard kairi from behind me, his hand on my shoulder. I gently swiped it off and got up out of my chair. I walked towards them, my eyes dark, staring strait at the jock. He noticed me walking towards him, he smirked. He knew I liked her, he teased me about it everyday, saying that he'll tell her. But now, I've had enough.

"Hey, look who it is, it's tik tok!"

He shouted, causing the whole cafeteria turn their attention on us. I swung my arm back and punched him right in the jaw, making him hit the ground. Everyone gasped and got out their phones to record him. I turned around and faced y/n. She looked at me confused and shocked by what just happened. I walked up to her and went right by her ear.

"You think you can just flirt with anyone can you?"

"I-im sor-"

"Save it, meet me out front after school"

"Mr Polibio, report to the principals office".

I walked away and made my way out of the cafeteria with everyone's eyes on me.
But one thing was my mind. Would she meet me in the front?

Time skip

Your pov

The bell rang for the last period. You got your bag and started walking towards the front. You weren't focusing on your work during the whole last period. Your mind was left behind in the cafeteria, the moment when mattia punched Derek in the face. Not gonna lie it was kinda hot, but when he whispered in your ear; "you think you can just flirt with anyone can you?", That stuck with you for a while. Was he jealous?

You wanted to know. So being the bad Bitch you are, you made your way to the front of the school. Some people were watching since they heard what happened, but you didn't pay too much mind to them. When you got closer, you saw mattia. He was leaning against the wall, talking to kairi, his best friend.

Kairi saw you, so he hit Mattias shoulder and walked away. Mattia turned around to see you. Did you just notice now, or was he always this hot? He walked towards you and whispered in your ear.

"I could fuck you senseless. But I'm sure Derek can, can't he?"

His words had an effect on you, and you hardly knew him. It was a surprise to you that you knew his name.

"Unless..."

He grabbed onto your wrists and pulled you into the bathroom that was around the corner. Everyone was gone so no body saw you two go in together. Mattia pinned you up against the wall and started kissing your neck. Your breathing quickened as he kissed down your collar bone. You tangled your fingers his hair, whimpering. You unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. You looked down to see that he was fuckin huge! He saw your reaction and smirked.

"Ain't we gonna have fun?"

I'm sorry I had to stop here.

I had to risk it cause I'm tired and I need sleep, also I'm sorry if this was late, I'm so busy right now.

Please vote and comment, it y he's me motivation to keep updating this book.

Also, I love it when you guys spam the comments, reading them makes me smile

Okay, byeeeee