𝑮𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔☆

"Go baby!"

You cheered from the crowded bleachers. You were currently watching mattia's soccer game, in the cold, the only thing keeping you from the cold was your thin sweater, thinking that it wouldn't be that bad, but 10 minutes into the game your mouth was chattering and you couldn't stop, but that didn't stop you from cheering on mattia and the boys. You heard the whistle blow, signaling that it was half time (bitch ion play soccer don't come for my ass) mattia and the boys came to their bleachers, you quickly got up and walked over to mattia, seeing him smile widely when he saw you.

"Hey baby".

He said smiling, leaning up on the cold metal fence, he hugged you tightly, feeling his warm body against yours made you sigh in relief. It was lucky for him cause he was playing defense and he done a lot of running so he will be warmed up. You slightly smiled to try stop your self from stuttering, the chills getting to you as his warmth left you. Mattia frowned in concern.

"You cold baby?"

You couldn't handle it much longer so you nodded. He chuckled and went to grab his soccer hoodie with his player number 22 on it. he opened the bottom and put it over your head, helping your out your arms through the sleeves. And all of a sudden, you somehow felt warm, like he was damn summer himself.

"Thanks baby".

You smiled and he kissed you, pulling back when he heard the whistle blow.

"Oop, gotta go, wish me luck!"

He laughed while jogging onto the field with kairi and alejandro. You had permission to sit with the boys, and the coach knew your father so he was very nice towards you, it's unlike him cause he's quiet mean to everyone else other than you and his soccer team. You sat by Mateo and made small talk with him, laughing here and there while constantly watching the game.

"Yeah, and I don't think those girls like you either".

Mateo said, looking in the direction of girls that were sitting in the crowd, the ones that stood out the most amongst the large number of people, well, because they were practically wearing nothing but a bra and skirt, welp, hoes don't get cold. You rolled your eyes at the "popular girls" of the school, well, second popular. You were at the top, considering you being crowned prom queen, best dressed and best attitude in the school, people looked up to you more than the girls. You were kind and respectful towards people and you liked to help everyone in need, that's why everyone loved you. Expect for those girls, they hated you. They were jealous, and mattia was the fault. He loved the shit outta you, he couldn't keep his hands to himself along the corridors of the school, and you noticed that he's really touchy around those girls. But you weren't fazed and you will continue to stay like that. You looked back at Mateo and rolled your eyes.

"Their irrelevant".

Mateo laughed and you joined in, but suddenly stopped when you heard mattias name in another bitches mouth, cheering your mans on. You looked at mattia who scored, he smiled and looked to where his name was being called from. Jenna(I'm sorry sis ily). She looked at you and smirked, high fiveing the girls that sat around her. You glared at her then looked at mattia who was looking at her in disgust. Mattia then looked at you and smiled while blowing a kiss, you pretend to catch the kiss and put it on your cheek.

"I love you y/n!"

He shouted for everyone to hear. Most of the crowd went "awww", but the girls just glared at me, I smirked.

"I love you too baby!"

After a while mattia scored the last try, and the whislte blew, they won. You jumped up from your seat as everyone cheered, the boys lifting mattia onto their shoulders as they shouted beneath him.

"Yes mattia!"

"That's the one boy!"

The coach chuckled beside me and playfully hit my shoulder.

"That's one hell of a boy you got there y/n, your a lucky girl to have him".

You smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I am".

The boys let him down and he looked at you, he jogged towards you and you jogged towards him, but stopped in your tracks when "the girls" came into view, crowding him.

"Hey mattia, you were great out there".

"You were so hot I thought I was gonna melt".

"How the fuck are you so sexy?"

They all complimented him. He awkwardly smiled and tried escaping the rowdyness of thirsty thots. You rolled your eyes and walked through them, grabbing mattia by the back of his neck and kissed him right in front of them. You felt mattia smirk in the kiss as he pulled away.

"Damn baby I di-"

"Umm, excuse me".

You turned around to face Jenna, aka, his ex (I feel like crying, ILY Jen)

"Uh, yes, you are excused, so, if you don't mind, my boyfriend of three years are going go now, bye".

You held mattias hand, walking with him towards the boys changing rooms, already hearing the boys cheering inside. You chuckled. Mattia turned you around and kissed you.

"Okay, but you didn't have to flex on them like that".

"I know, but your mine, and only mine, nobody elses, okay?"

"Okay mamas".

You smiled and kissed him before he walked into the locker rooms, smacking his ass in the process.

Oh how lucky you were to have him, and you would do anything in your power to keep him.

Fluff??

I dont know how to write fluff, I always have to put something in that kills it all lmao

But did you enjoy it?

Also,

I love you guys, be you, everyone else is takin.