•DREAM•

Stressful, exhausted from a day full of paper work, eyes sore from looking at a screen all day, and your neck that was cramped in the same position for nearly 8 hours straight, only having a minimum of 10 minutes to stretch, get coffee and a quick bite, which honestly felt like 5 seconds. You sat at your office desk, typing away at your computer and answering calls here and there. You worked at a company that sold many things you didn't even know of, working here for too long that you could hardly remember your own name. Not that you were getting old or anything, but it was like this job was rotting your brain.

The end of the day neared as you logged off and leaned back in your chair, sighing. You yawned and stretched out before standing up and grabbing your bags, making sure that you have your keys with you before you left the office. Of course this was a normal night for you so it was no surprise when  you bumped into your nemesis, brandon.

Brandon was the head of the office manager that you worked at, and he grew quiet fond of you. He was always shooting his shot, but he never seemed to make it in.

"Hey they gorgeous"
He flirted, leaning upon the water cooler, that smirk that you always wanted to smack off, was plastered on his face. You rolled your eyes and continued walking past him towards the elevator, feeling him trail behind you.

"Oh come on y/n, just give me a chance".
You sighed and got into the elevator.

"No"
You simply answered, but of course, that didn't satisfy him.

"Why?"

"Because I have a boyfriend, Brad, why else?"
You looked at him with a 'duh' tone.

"It's Brandon, and you know that I can do better honey, besides, I don't see him around so it's kinda hard to believe that".

"First of all, you can't do better, he's better In many ways possible, and second of all, you don't have to see it to believe it Brad".

He huffed and followed behind you when the doors opened, walking towards the exit.

"Fine, would you at least give me his name".

You paused and smiled at the thought of him. You couldn't wait to see him when you got home, and you were sure to tell him about the shots that this 'brandon' was trying to shoot. You turned to face him, the smile still on your face.

"His name is Mattia, Mattia polibio".
You smirked and walked away, leaving him there. You got into your car and put the key in the ignition. Mattia came to mind and instantly you started the car, backing out of the carpark and heading in the direction of your house. You see, Mattia wasn't an actual person, he was someone that you made up, made specifically for yourself and you were proud of your work.

He stood about 5"11, not really knowing any numbers but let's just say he was pretty tall. He was Italian that has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and an amazing body. A personality, a humor that was dark and he really matched your energy.
You arrived home, immediately getting out of the car and heading inside, the cool night breeze clearing your mind, preparing for the vivid images for tonight. You unlocked the front door, shuffling your feet onto the welcome mat before stepping side, throwing the keys on the small table and softly shutting the door behind you. A smile made it's way on your lips as you thought about the things that you'd do with Mattia. You took your coat off, hanging it on the hook and throwing your bag beside the door. A routine that was planned everytime you got home, had to be done. Shower, dinner, face mask and essence to set the mood.

It was around 10:30pm when your bedtime was set, getting at least 8 hours sleep to ensure that you had enough time with Mattia before you left for another exhausting day at work. You pulled the covers and hopped into bed. Fluffing up the pillows, the duvets soft and silk to make sure that your body was comfortable to stop you from moving around so much, which sometimes causes you to wake up without warning.

You smiled as you got yourself situated and comfortable, immediately laying down, repeating mattia's name in mumbles, thinking about his being and little dates in your head, before you felt yourself sink in slowly, so that the darkness has completely taken over you

Dream

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, now totally aware that you were dreaming. Everything was a bright hue, slightly blurry since the mind can't really comprehend the things in too much detail.

"Hello my love"
You heard his voice echo through the walls, Chills immediately shooting through your body. You turned around, eyes being met with his. A soft smile spread across his face at the sight of you. A sigh left your lips as you leaned in, wrapping your arms around his neck, and his around your waist. He dug his face in your neck and inhaled, you doing the same, missing his scent, his being, his presence.

"I missed you"
You mumbled, you didn't want to let go, you wanted him to become real, to be there with you 24/7. He pulled back, leaning down to kiss you passionately.

"I missed you too".
He whispered. You imagined the beach, the waves creating peaceful sounds as it crashed upon the shore. The soft breeze picked up your hair, letting it flow in the wind. The sky painted in Oranges and pinks, hints of purple and blue here and there. You hated yourself for falling in love with someone who doesn't exist, you hated the fact that you'll have to move on and forget about him. At one point this will all have to be over, but for now. You were going to cherish this moment like it was your last.

"I love you y/n"
He whispered, you looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too Mattia".
Everything around you started to become bright, a sign that the dream was about to end, a sign that you were going to wake up. It hasn't even been 5 minutes and you were confused as to why this dream was coming to an end already.

"I'll see you soon beautiful".
You frowned as he leaned in and kissed you slowly, before you felt his being fade. You gasped and tried to grab his arm, only for it to disappear.

"W-wait Mattia!"
You gasped and shot your eyes open, looking around to feel the sun shine bright through the gaps of the curtains. You sighed and slowly relaxed your beating heart. You didn't know what the dream was all about, but it was definitely different from the other ones you had.

"I'll see you soon beautiful".

Coming back
After not updating
In a while:

Me: hey..... hey.

Sorry y'all!
I've lost motivation for
A quick minute but here
You go.
I actually started this a
Couple days ago but
Never got near to
Finishing it butt...

I delivered

Vote
Comment

Ciao