𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎❤︎

Y'all thought a bitch was gonna die today?

Thought wrong hoes!!!

Smut warning

Toys and kinks included

Y'all asked for it, also, this will by first time writing things with toys and shitz so, tell me how it goes afterwards.

You were invited to dinner by Mattia at his house. You were his secretary, he was your boss, though you weren't quiet sure what the fuck you were doing when you accepted the offer, but you weren't gonna lie, he was attractive, so who wouldn't?
He sent you home early, saying that there was rules as to what you would wear, which made you confused considering, the womam wears what she wants but...not this time.

"I'll send someone to give you the dress, and things that you have to wear tonight".

He said as you left his office.

"Yes, Mr polibio".

You walked out of the office and headed out of the building, getting into your car and drove to your house. You arrived home and got out of your car, seeing someone stand by your door, holding a giant Loui Vuitton bag, you guessed that this must be the person that mattia was talking about. You walked up to your door, the man was wearing a black suit and dark shades. He wasn't the buff type thats for sure, but he looked hella fine in the suit he was wearing. The guys looked at you.

"Are you miss y/l/n (your last name)?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Mr polibio's body guard, he sent me to give you this".

He handed you the bag.

"Thankyou".

He nodded.

"Your different y/n, he's never done this to any girl before".

He said before he walked away into the black truck that was parked across the road. You frowned in confusion, what the heck was he talking about?

You unlocked your door and walked inside, throwing your keys on the kitchen counter, kicking your shoes off and headed up to your room. You placed the bag on your bed and looked inside, you picked up the note that was attached to it and read it

Dear y/n

Wear this tonight, my bodyguard will pick you up and bring you hear by 8pm on the dot

- Mr polibio

You put the note down and pulled out a black tight dress that showed your back, black heels, and black lace panties, no bra considering it'll look weird with the dress. You sighed.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?"

You look at the time seeing that it was 7pm.

"Better get ready then".

Time skip bought to you by mattia's gap

You looked at yourself once again in the mirror, smoothing out your dress. You checked the time, it was 8pm. You heard a knock on the door, quickly heading down the stairs to answer it. It was the same person from before. He looked at you and smiled.

"You look beautiful Miss y/l/n".

You blushed and smiled.

"Thankyou..."

You said, trailing off not knowing his name since he didn't tell you earlier.

"Just call me alejandro, you don't have to call me mister or anything".