𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 ❤︎

Imagine your hands, roaming his body. Feel ever muscle in his arms, his back, his stomach, his shoulders. Feel his hair tickling your neck, heavy breathing in your ear. Low grunts and the whispers of your name. Feel him rock into you, keeping a gentle pace. Feel his hand under your thigh, keeping your leg around his waist.

Feel the sweat that both yours and mattias body is creating. Feel the heat radiating off your skin. The hot pants (as in lights breaths) condensating the windows. Feel yourself jerk with every thrust he makes, feeling himself go faster and deeper. The gasps that fall from your lips.

"Mhm, mattia".
I know you can feel him.

"Mmm fuck".
He moans into your ear. The cool air coming through your fan is never enough to cool your slick bodies. He pulls back up and looks into your eyes as he pounds into you. His dark eyes. He stares at you while you whimper beneath him.

"M-matt-"
You got cut off as he goes faster, drilling in deeper.

"Oh fuck!"
You scream. He smirks at how he's only the one that could make you feel this way.

"This pussy is mine"
He growled. You nodded As your eyes squeezed shut. Gripping the sheets beside you.

"Mattia please".
He thrusts harder.

"Please what babygirl?"
He teased.

"I'm g-gonn- fuck!"

"Your gonna what?"
He smirked, thrusting deeper.
You gasped at the impossible speed he is doing. Reaching around his back and clawing at his skin.

"Daddy!"
You screamed.

"I'm gonna cum for fucks sake!"
You came without warning, and not long after, mattia did too.

ರ╭╮ರ
𝐈𝗺 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐤 𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐙𝐞𝐮𝐬