•I LOVE YOU•

!Been a minute!

Mattia, a boyfriend for nearly two years planned on telling you something very special tonight. He wanted to surprise you and make sure that it was a night to be unforgettable.

You walked down the halls, Kairi and alejandro alongside you, but no Mattia which concerned you. You frowned and faced the shorter boy considering he's the closest to mattia out of the rest of the friend group, apart from you.

"Hey have you seen mattia?"

Kairi's breathing hitched visibly as the question was asked, the question he was trying to avoid. Of course he knew where mattia was, mattia wouldn't just keep such a thing to himself, he needed help from the boys to keep you out of suspicion.

"Uh, yeah...his mom was sick and he had to stay home and look after her".

You cocked an eyebrow at Kairi, clearly seeing that it was a lie. Kairi took notice and started sweating. He didn't want to snitch on mattia, well, it's not a bad snitch he just didn't want to call him out. You decided to push him further.

"Well wouldn't he tell me himself?"

Kairi looked everywhere except for you which made you confused, made you think where mattia actually is. Well he's actually setting up the event for tonight. Kairi looked at alejandro and gave him a small nod signaling for the Costa Rican to help him out, taking a few seconds for the taller to recognize what Kairi was thinking, he jumped a little at the realisation.

"Oh uh, he would but he didn't want to bother his mom with devices so he's not distracted".

Of course that was a lie too, mattia's mama is perfectly fine, you saw her entering Starbucks this morning with my most contagious smile you could ever see.
Alejandro looked awfully sweaty for somewhat reason, but you decided to leave it alone and carry on with the day. Hoping that whatever their trying to cover mattia with, isn't bad and it's nothing for you to worry about.

Mattia on the other hand, made sure that everything was perfect. He chose the perfect spot with perfect food and the perfect paragraph, rehearsed to perfection.
He sighed and walked back to his Jeep, looking down at the Rolex that you gave him for his birthday, custom designed so the photo of both you and mattia cuddling was displayed on the face of the watch.

"2:56pm"

He said aloud. He started the car and headed towards the school, sending you a quick message before shooting off.

You sat in your last class wandering what mattia was up to. Kairi and alejandro looked at you with sad eyes, though it wasn't nothing bad, they just felt bad for lying to you, even though it was a cover up.

It also made you think If he was cheating on you, I mean, he has a lot of girls waiting in line behind you for him but he told you not to worry about them. He cared about you more than any other girl on this planet, and he stayed loyal to his words for the past two years, but did that all change?

"doesn't he want to be with me anymore? What if he just got bored of our relationship and went to go find another one?"