•BLUNT•

ಠ,_」ಠ

You held the thick blunt between your fingers. lightning up the spliff before taking a hit. Tonight was a good night to chill, mattia coming back from the kitchen, whiskey in hand. He sat beside you and looked at you with hooded eyes. He already had two glasses. The blunt has ignited, inhaling the good shit, exhaling the bullshit.

You looked over at mattia who was watching you with a smile, the rim of his glass on his cheek.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now baby?"

You giggled at his little compliment. You leaned forward and opened your mouth slightly, letting him know that you wanted a sip of the brown liquor. He held the glass to your lips and tilted it, letting liquid pour in your mouth, The brown liquid spreading over your tongue and down your throat, cringing as it stung. You weren't a very big whiskey fan, but mattia loved it. You lifted the blunt and held it between your lips while your eyes stared into his. You inhaled a huge amount before cupping the back of his neck to bring mattias lips closer to yours. He already knew what's coming. He opened his lips and you exhaled the thick smoke, mattia sucking in the White cloud that poured from your lips.

He pulled you closer into a kiss, sharing the smoke. mattia pulled back and smiled at you with hooded and bloodshot eyes. He chuckled, the high getting to him.

"I fuckin love you, you know that?"

You smiled and nodded.

"I love you too"

you loved it when you say those three words to him. He smiled and kissed you on your forehead.

"I love you more, and damn you look sexy when your high".

You smiled at him before taking another hit. The smoke evaporating off your tongue.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment".

You both laughed before he lifted you up over his shoulder, taking you to his room and laying you down on his bed.

"Your love is already high enough for me".

High sex is the best sex 😈😂

ಠ_ʖಠ

Wasssuuuppop!

A quick shortie, I wish I could go on, but not just yet 😏

Don't drink and smoke kids, stay in school.

Also, weed/marijuana is a herb/plant not a drug. But because people abuse it, it's considered a drug, they use it incorrectly. Also, weed can be used for creams, ointments, it can be consumed, it's a medicine, but they see it as a drug.

And what I mean by "people". I mean there are people who use it for fun, they use it incorrectly.

It's to get closer to God, not just to get high. Okay? FACTS BITCH!

Okay, y'all know the deal,

I give you my imagines, you give me your votes

I give you my time
You give me your comments

I type words for you
You give me your follows

Capeesh?

Okay

PEACE ✌