•DEVIL pt3•

You looked at alejandro, your pupils dilated, breathing deepened. Ale took notice of this and he had am idea of what was going to happen tonight. Not gonna lie alejandro was feeling you during the dinner and he loved where this new energy was coming from...it was coming from Mattia, but he didn't know that, and it's best to stay that way until mattia will be showing himself, through you.

"Ale...I need you".

You whispered, sounding needy, desperate. You mentally cringed at your own voice, wanting to kill him already, but you had to remember, this was all part of the plan. Alejandro didn't hesitate to get up from his chair and drag you out of the restaurant, getting Into the car. The ride was silent, the sexual tension getting thicker by the second. You smirked devilishly and decided on something that would draw him close to you.

"Mmm daddy, I need you to fuck me".

You moaned, you heard mattia's voice chuckle in your head, telling you that you were doing a good job. Alejandro pulled up to the house, both getting out and heading inside. Alejandro pushed you through the door, shutting it behind him and pinning you against the wall.

"Fuck".

Ale mumbled, he started kissing down your neck, lifting you up to wrap your legs around his waist. You felt almost disgusted, letting alejandro kiss you took everything in your will to keep yourself from biting his tongue off. Not only that but you felt like you were betraying mattia, cheating on the devil was something you wouldn't want to do of course, but it's all good if it was planned with him right?

"It's okay my love"

You heard mattia's voice, in a way it calmed you. Obviously because he was the love of your life, but you loved when you were praised for the things you do, letting you know that you were his miracle. You sighed in relief that he has agreed to all of this, and that he didn't have a problem, however he did have a problem with ale kissing you and touching in a way that mattia should. Mattia made a mental note to cleanse your body from Alejandro's presence.

Alejandro took you up to the room, laying you down on the bed, continuing with the kisses down your jaw. You had the most unsatisfied face, a face that didn't show interest or amusement in what you were doing, and you were hoping that at some point, this would all end, which it would.

"Countdown from 20 my darling"

You counted down from 20 in your head, the time where mattia would be invited into you.

5

Alejandro rubbed your thighs

4

His kisses getting lower

3

You closed your eyes to prepare for the night of pain and pure torture

2

"Mattia"

1