𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕❤︎

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Mattia who barged through the front door, wasting no time to take long strides towards the stairs, loosening the suit tie that strangled him while he worked over hours. His boss was selfish and decided that him out of all people, should do his paperwork while he clocked out early.

The stress that was pent up in Mattia grew by the second, not being able to focus, mattia decided to work on it at home. Your body ran through Mattias mind all day, distracting him from his work, it's been a while since he took the time to please you. Work would always keep Mattia away from you and he didn't like the fact that every time he came home, you both were either too exhausted or too busy to even bother.

The lights were off in the house and it was late, not to mention the load of paperwork that was left by the front door without a care in the world, mattia just couldn't wait to be inside you. The bedroom door swung open, his shirt dropping to the ground as he saw you sitting on the edge of the bed, fresh out of the shower with nothing on.

"Perfect".
You looked up in surprise to see Mattia home early when he mentioned to you that he was going to be late from work tonight.

"Mattia? Didn't you say-".

"Don't worry about that right now...".
Mattia unbuckled his belt as he approached you, a low grin plastered across his face as he backed you onto the bed further.

"Just worry about me".
He climbed between your legs, putting pressure on your heat, rubbing himself against you to let you know that he was desperate.
Crashing his hungered lips against yours, starving for your touch and warmth against his skin made him whimper in need. He couldn't keep his composure when he's around you, he wanted- no, he needed to feel your silk walls wrapped perfectly around him in many ways.

Kissing back with the same passion, your arousal grew thick and heavy along with breaths and pants that were shared through the kiss.
Sparing no time, Mattia kissed lower, leaving love marks along your skin, rubbing your clit to get you into a squirming mess.

"Please~ it's been too long".
Between kisses, Mattia would look up at you with eyes that were pitch black and full of lust and need.

"I know baby, i'm so sorry".
Mattia latched onto your clit, circling his skilled tongue in figure 8's, making sure to find a spot that got you in a moaning mess, squirming beneath his touch that was lost for a moment too long.
Dipping his tongue in and out, your thighs locked between his arms so you couldn't run away from his pleasure giving vibrations when he moaned against you.

In hopes that maybe you could suck him off, missing the way he tastes, you made eye contact with him as he placed butterfly kisses on your thighs, gently biting them to leave marks.

"Let me taste you...please".
His eyes rolled to the back of his head in ecstasy. Hearing those words pour from your mouth made him harder than he already was. As much as he would love to have your pretty lips wrapped around him, he wanted to skip it to make it all about you.

"No, I can't wait anymore".
Stroking himself, he spread your thighs wider for him to prop himself between them, pulling your body towards his.
You looked at him in anticipation, watching as he dipped the head of his cock in and out to remind you of how big he actually is.
Gasps and small moans were audible as he slowly entered you, Mattia hissed as he felt your tight silk walls cave in, welcoming him in with love and affection.

"Fuck~"
The eye contact that was shared as he entered nearly made you damn cum all over him in an instant, there was nothing wrong with that. Mattia was the type of person to make you cum with a single glance, he's that good.

"I love you".
Mattia whispered in your ear as he leaned down to kiss your neck, allowing you time to adjust to his bigger self. Wrapping your arms around his torso, rubbing his back, feeling his muscles move slightly under your hands as he tried to maintain himself from going feral.

"I love you more".
You whispered back, placing a soft kiss on his cheek, letting him know that whatever he's doing, wherever he is, you're always there to welcome him in times of need.

"Let me move...ha~...please baby".
With a shaky breath you gave permission (cause consent is key)
And without speaking another word, Mattia started to stroke inside you, making sure to reach places you never knew existed. Reaching spots that hit different, that pulled moan after moan that poured from your body like water.

Mattia gradually picked up the pace, leaning back to suck in his bottom lip as he lifted both legs above his shoulders. Pushing your legs back so he was now resting on his hands, he looked down to watch him move in and out of you, loving how you sucked him in each time he went deeper and harder.

"You're so fucking good to me y/n...aha~...s-so fucking good to me".
His words and moans had you creaming all over him, letting him go feral on you as he continued to fuck you deeper into the mattress. The sheets were clinging to your sweaty body as he pounded in you at a quicker pace.

"I missed you so much baby- so fucking much".
You were in no state to say anything but moan his name to the heavens above. Nothing else mattered, nothing else except the two of you that were making love in the late night.

"Mattia~".
He loved the way his name sounded when you moaned, whimpers and breathless gasps escaped as his pace became slower, his strokes sloppy. You could feel him twitch inside you, taking this as a sign to slightly tighten around him to get the both of you closer to your climax.

"You can feel me huh? f-fuck~ with you clenching around me like that- augh~ i-i'm gonna-".
Mattia stuttered as he erupted inside you, rubbing your clit gently as he also felt you climax on him, squirting on his lower abdomen, soaking the sheets beneath you.

Moans and gasps bounced off the walls as Mattia continued to ride out your high, collapsing on top of you with him still inside. Without exchanging any words, he wrapped his arms around you in a loving embrace.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥...𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝗺!

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧?
𝐈𝗺 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝗼𝐥

𝐊 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞

𝚉𝚎𝚞𝚜