𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆☆❤︎

Ight, no foreplay

Mattia's making love to you.

Feel him rock into you.

Your bodies collide together, skin to skin, rubbing against each other.

A thin sheet of sweat, covering both bodies, his hands on your body.

Feel his breath on your neck, little whimpers escaping his lips.

The air around you was hot, steamy, enough to even call it a sauna.

His strokes was slow but deep, penetrating your insides, grazing your g-spot with every thrust.

You moaned uncontrollably, he was driving you crazy with how gentle he was being.

You gripped the sheets, pulling them out from the bed, hearing a faint rip.

"Oooohhhmmmm fuck mattia".

You moaned out, he kissed your neck, leaving hickeys all over.

He lifted your leg onto his shoulder, his hips meeting yours.

He watched as he will disappear inside you and then reappear, making sure to go in balls deep.

Slapping sounds and loud moans echoed through the room.

Mattias pace slowly picked up, hearing the head bored hit the wall behind you.

Pleasure was becoming more unbearable, you reached behind him and clawed at his back, sure to leave scars the next morning.

You bit your lip, biting too hard, the taste of metal on your tongue.

"F-fuck".

He mumbled in your ear, you whimpered beneath him, feeling your high coming.

"I-im close i-"

You were cut off by a pair of lips moving with yours, mattia drinking down your moans.

He pulled away and buried his face into your neck, packing up his pace as he pounds into you.

"Arrgghh mmm-mattia, mattia maTTIA MATTIA!"

you chanted as you came all over him. You let out a scream and clawed at his back deeper. He hissed and rode out your high, knowing that he hadn't came yet.

He rocked into you, reaching his high also, he but down on your shoulder, hearing you let out a few struggled moans as he continued to pound into you.

You both were breathing heavily, covered in sweat as the drenched sheets clung to your sticky bodies. You gasped for air, feeling mattia slowly pull out, falling beside you.

You both couldn't be bothered changing the sheets or cleaning up, so you guys just cuddled and enjoyed the love that had been shared.

"I love you".

Mattia whispered.

"I love you more".

You rasped.

You bitches have superpowers y'all can't get pregnant.

Anyways, smutty enough? Or do y'all want the real?

Kink?

Toys?

Idk, y'all choose, but done expect it to be next cause...I have something in mind

Anyways, is y'all 16 and over? Just making sure that I don't scar your childhood with these imagines 😂

Like it matters lmao 😂

Anyways, was this good? Idk, comment

Does deserve a vote?

Idk know

but press it for clear skin