𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ☽

𝑨𝒚𝒆! 𝑨𝒚𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌

"𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔"

𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔"

"𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓"

Third person

"Hey are you okay?"
The question was all too familiar to you, feeling as if maybe people just asked out of pity. You sighed and looked up to whoever asked even though you already knew, you hated that fact that he was the only person that actually cared.

You were slumped over the table in the cafeteria, a table that was far from other students who wouldn't take a second glance when they walked past, but that was very rare considering the fact that the table was abandoned and forgotten.

Only a few would remember this table, 2019 was a good year full of memories.

"So what are you dressing up as for Halloween?"
You asked mattia who had just finished his soccer practice before lunch. He sat between your legs as you sat on the table, the strands of his hair between your fingers as you played with it.

You looked down at him, his eyes meeting with yours with a soft look. There was something about this kid that caused you to fall deep, he somehow managed to get to your heart, something not many people could get to. It hurts to know that maybe he wouldn't return those feelings that you had for him, but it was okay. It was your fault for falling.

"I don't know really, maybe I wouldn't go out"
You responded, mattia looked at you and frowned.

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know, it's not my thing".
Mattia scoffed.

"Not your thing? I doubt that cmon what are you gonna wear?"

You bit your lip, wanting to tell him that you liked him, you wanted to tell him so bad but you knew it would just cause commotion between you two.