30 ⋆ Beta

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, come on. Wake up, honey." Jungkook said softly, shaking me gently as I reached out and touched the soft fabric of our bed.

"No." I groaned, rolling over angrily.

"Oh, come on," Jungkook whined, trying once more.

"No!" I huffed back, turning over and facing away from him, covering my head with a pillow.

He sighed and stood there for a while before walking over to the side of the bed I had turned to. "Jimin, you're going to make us late." He groaned, staring at me.

"Don't wanna," I told him, my stubbornness showing through as I cracked an eye at him and stuck my tongue out.

"Ugh, humans. Fine. If I let you stay here, you have to promise not to leave the house and answer through the mind link whenever I ask if you're okay."

I nodded and waved my hand in the air, "Yes, now go away." I groaned tiredly.

Jungkook shook his head but turned away and closed the door softly.

I counted to 60 before basically springing out of bed and rushing to the window. Yanking back the curtains, I watched below as Jungkook's figure walked outside in the direction of the meetings facility. As soon as he was out of sight, I ran to the closet and pulled on some clothes then hurried down the stairs and smiled, ready to completely decorate.

That's right. I was setting up an at home date night for us. It's been a while as our first and only date was the one in the tiger flowers field. But this time I'm the one surprising him.

It took me a while, but I eventually found the two giant boxes I had hidden in the basement. "Okay, Jimin. Let's get to work." I said with a smile.

I pulled out what felt like candle after candle after candle, at least one hundred red wax sticks in the giant box, fat and tall. I had managed to find a place for each and everyone, scattering them anywhere from leading up the stairs to laying on the bedroom floor to resting in the bathroom.

Groaning to myself, I watched as they bled red wax onto the wood and carpet, but chose to ignore it. The clean up was going to be such a pain.

I smiled and clapped my hands together as I looked at the illuminated rooms around me in joy.

Jimin? Are you okay? Jungkook's voice rang through my head suddenly.

Perfect! I replied happily as I began to rummage through another box to see if any extra candles were lying within.

It's probably going to be another ten minutes, he said.

My smile dropped instantly. "Ten minutes?" I whispered to myself. Okay, see you then, I replied with fake excitement.

"Shit!" I panicked due to the unexpected short time, abandoning the idea of searching for new candles as I threw the empty box down the basement stairs and turned to the remaining box, chock-full of rose petals.

I grabbed handfuls of the soft floral objects, sprinkling a few at the door way, a trail up the stairs alongside the candles, somehow shaping a heart on the bed with them, and showering the bathroom floor with them.

On my way, Jungkook said.

"Shit shit shit!" I screamed, running back downstairs with the somewhat empty box, rose petals flying out behind me everywhere as I reached behind me, the box over my head, then flung it as hard as I could down the basement stairs.