33 ⋆ Closet

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV 

I hissed as Jungkook ran his thumb over my slightly swollen eye which had morphed into a blackened-bruised mess of an eye overnight.

"I'm going to kill him," Jungkook growled, standing up from his bent-over position.

I quickly reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him back to the bed. He gave me a hard look but sat regardless as I looked at him, unamused. "I'm fine, Kookie," I let out a little laugh, looking down at the sheets. 

"You know how much I love you, don't you?" He asked, reaching out and placing his index finger under my chin to lift it.

I nodded and smiled softly, but then wincing at the pain that traveled to my eye.

Jungkook frowned and let his finger drop, his stern face showing more and more these days.

An abrupt knock at the front door grabbed Jungkook's attention as he got up from the bed and padded downstairs to answer it. 

I got up as well and slowly made my way down the stairs to listen in on who it was.

"They're here, Alpha." Taehyung's voice sounded.

"Who?"

There was a moment of hesitation. "Donghae Yang and his advisors."

Jungkook thanked Taehyung and closed the door, turning back to the stairs and he spotted me instantly.

"I need you to stay here while I deal with this," Jungkook said sternly.

I nodded and turned away, acknowledging that I shouldn't go.

"Hey," Jungkook called, making me turn and look over my shoulder at him, "I love you. Talk through the mind link if you need me, okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled softly, "I love you too, Alpha. Be careful."

A small grin spread across Jungkook's face as he turned back to the door and left, locking it behind him. 

I sighed and walked back up the top few stairs, walking into our bedroom. I took off my clothes and slowly crawled into bed, turning to lay on my side as my thoughts began to consume my mind. Why is Donghae here? What does he want? Is a fight going to break out? I shook my head of the thoughts and closed my eyes, unable to withstand the tiredness that washed over me, I fell asleep quickly. 

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The sound of glass breaking within the house and Jungkook screaming in my head woke me instantly. I sat up, frantic and wide-eyed as Jungkook cried in my head, Jimin! Jimin! Please answer, are you okay?

Another sound of glass breaking downstairs made me panic as I quickly got out of the bed and ran to the window, tearing away the curtains to reveal a full-on war outside. Panicking and deciding to hide for now, I stumbled back to the closet, closing the door quickly. 

I'm here, I'm still here. What's going on? I asked, terrified as I heard things clattering downstairs.

They attacked. You need to hide.

I closed my eyes tight and held myself against a corner. The moon goddess was quiet.

I'm coming for you. Jungkook whispered in my head. Stay put.

The sound of heavy footsteps walking up the stairs made tears come to my eyes as the sounds of picture frames lining the staircase shattered on the stairs.