2 ⋆ Luna

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's Pov

My heart stopped.

"Me?" I whispered.

He stood and stalked forward, reaching out and running the back of his hand down the side of my cheek, sending sparks throughout my body.

"Yes. You're the future Luna of the pack."

I stood and quickly took a few steps backwards, stopping to process what was happening.

"This isn't real," I muttered to myself. "I'm going insane." I quickly spotted the front door, making a run for it. I ran outside, pausing for a second before running behind the houses.

"Jimin!" Jungkook bellowed behind me. I continued running, stumbling out into a giant clearing moments later. 

I froze staring at different groups of shirtless men, all of them training, fighting, dueling, and working out. Giant wolves stalked by, some of the shirtless men shifting into the giant beasts mid air, fighting against other men who shifted too. I stared, my breathing rapid as they all turned and stared at me. 

I took a few steps back, crashing into the strong chest of Jungkook who slapped a hand over my mouth and wrapped a strong arm around my waist, dragging me back. The men and wolves continued training after we left their sight. Jungkook pinned me against a tree and made me stare at him.

"Believe me now?" He asked angrily.

I nodded and whimpered, making him pull away.

"Human, right. Gentler." He noted to himself.

I gently rubbed my ribs where he had been abusing for the past 24 hours now. A small look of remorse crossed his face, but he quickly returned to the stone-cold face I was growing to know.

"Let's walk." He suggested. I nodded and followed him. 

"I was born into this pack, and it wasn't always this way. We used to be part of the Yang pack. But when his father died, Donghae Yang, who was the Alpha of the pack, turned the pack evil and cruel. He assumed power at fifteen, cold to the world. My parents fled along with a small group and came to Seoul."

"They created the Jeon pack, now one of the strongest and most feared packs in Korea. We are a kind pack, don't get me wrong, but we are strong and are known not to be messed with. Growing up, I realized I was going to be the Alpha of this pack one day, but it came sooner than we intended."

"I'm 22 right now, and my father is dying of an incurable disease. We had to push the choosing ceremony and the passing on of rank faster than we thought we'd have to. At the end of this moon, or the end of the month, we'll have to be fully bonded in order for myself to become the true Alpha. If we aren't, then someone else will fight me for it and become the Alpha if they win." 

I stopped walking and stared at him. He turned and looked at me.

"What do you mean... fully bonded?" I asked nervously.

Jungkook blinked and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it, then opened it again, like a gaping fish. "If I tell you, you'll be scared. Do you recall my father saying that my choosing you as a mate, a human, would be hard?"  I nodded anxiously.

"If you had grown up as a werewolf, there would have been no hesitation, Jimin. Last night, the traditional thing to do is mate instantly, then grow out the bond. That way, we're already fully bonded and I am guaranteed Alpha. Because you are human, you don't understand. You can't do that. You won't do that. It takes time for you to build bonds, rather than werewolves who instantly mate because we know our mate to be ours and only ours."

I looked down at the forest floor and leaned against a tree, supporting myself. "You mean... fuck?" I whispered.

Jungkook sighed at my word choice but nodded. "It's so much more than that." He walked forward and placed a hand on the side of my neck, brushing his thumb over the bare skin. "When we do fully bond, I'll bite you right here, and you, well, I don't know if you can, will bite me here, and I'll leave my mark on you and you on me, and we'll be mated forever. It's intense." Jungkook stated. "It's so much more than just... fucking, as you said. It's mating. It's becoming one. Forever. My thoughts are yours. Your emotions are mine. We are one."

I looked up into his eyes. "And that's supposed to happen by the-the end of the month?" I asked, shuffling on my feet. Jungkook nodded, pulling his hand away from me. 

I started to walk again, Jungkook walking beside me. "So... how does this work?" I asked, looking at him.

He quickly looked at me. "You would stay here, we would grow as a couple, and hopefully bond by the end of the month."

I sighed and shook my head. "You have to give me like... a day or two on this, Jungkook. I mean..." I trailed off. "Look at this, look at me, look at you! This is insane, I mean... you're werewolves. I'm human. I mean, well, that is if this is all real. It's all so fast and sudden and I barely even know you!" I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Jimin. I will permit you one day to go home and think this over. I'll be there to collect you on Monday, regardless of whether or not you want this." 

I scoffed and stared at him. "You mean I have no choice?" I asked. He stared at me, cold and hard. I swallowed and nodded.

"One day." He stated harshly.

I nodded and looked over my shoulder. "How do I get out of here?" I asked, realizing I was lost in the first place.

"I'll drive you home." He stated, turning and walking away. 

I quickly followed his lead, letting him walk back to the crescent shape of beautiful homes. A sleek black Audi sat next to his house, making my eyes go wide. He opened the door for me and stared at me with hard eyes as I carefully climbed in. He got into the driver's side and started the car, going down the gravel path and driving down a long road, homes lining the road.  Families stood outside, talking to one another, walking, playing with children.

"Will we have to have children?" I asked.

Jungkook looked at me and sighed. "No. But that can be discussed much later."

I nodded as we drove out of the woods, coming onto a deserted road. From there, we joined a main service road which connected to my real life. 

I sighed and leaned back in the car, giving him directions until we ended up at the apartment complex.

"Monday." He growled, grabbing my wrist as I started to get out of the car.

I pulled back my wrist and nodded. I watched as he drove off before turning back to the complex and trudging inside. I waved to the lady at the main desk and got on the elevator. 

Taehyung practically flung himself at me as soon as I walked into our small apartment. "Where have you been?" He asked dramatically.

I bit my lip, thinking about whether or not to tell him the truth, but decided against it. "I got lost in the woods so I just camped out until morning then found a way back." He smiled and nodded, starting to tell me about his night as my own night weighed heavy in my mind.

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───