3 ⋆ Nervous

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's Pov

I wasn't sure why I was doing it, but I was at my computer, making a fake invitation to study abroad for a month in Germany. If I was going to get Taehyung in on the fact I'd be gone for a month, I'd have to make it convincing. I quickly printed the fake letter and put it in the envelope, signing it with the fake organization. 

I walked out of my bedroom into our living room and noticed Taehyung in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm gonna go grab the mail real quick," I said, walking towards the front door.

"Okay," Taehyung called back, continuing to cook.

I quickly went downstairs to the mailboxes and grabbed our mail, throwing the fake letter in the mix. When I got back to our apartment, I dropped the mail on the kitchen counter and walked away, leaving it to Taehyung.

Moments later, Taehyung called out. "Hey, Jiminie! You got something here for you!" He said.

I walked out and grabbed the fake letter, opening it. "I got invited to study abroad... in Germany!" I exclaimed in fake excitement. 

"Let me see that!" Taehyung said happily, grabbing the letter. "Oh, Jiminie... they leave tomorrow." He said sadly.

"So?" I said, trying to keep up the idea I was excited.

"Well, that's so soon!" He protested.

"It's Germany, Taehyung! And it's only for a month." I tried to persuade.

He sighed , "You're right. You should do it." 

I smiled and hugged him. "I need to pack!" He laughed and nodded. 

I ran to my room and grabbed my bags, packing all of my clothes and toiletries. I stopped when I was done, staring at all of my things. Something within me faltered, and for a second, I had a panic attack. No, Jimin. It's okay. You're trying this. I stood and smiled, nodding to myself. 

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I was outside by 7 am, the sleek Audi already waiting outside. Taehyung stood next to me and smiled sadly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked with a pout. I nodded and hugged him once more.

"It's just a month, Taehyung. I'll be back before you know it." He nodded and stood by as Jungkook got out of the car and opened the trunk.  He helped me put my bags away, staring at me with the same hard expression on his face.

"Just... act like you don't know me," I whispered softly.

He nodded and continued to put the bags away. I said a few last words with Taehyung, hugged him once more, then got into the car. I waved goodbye as Jungkook pulled out and started back to the woods. 

"I'm glad you chose this." He said sternly.

I just looked out the window, ignoring his words. We drove down the main roads, then the service road, then onto the dirt road, and then down the gravel road. It looked the same as when I left, people walking outside the homes and the five houses forming a crescent shape around the gravel path. 

"I'll bring the bags in, you can walk around. Don't go far." Jungkook growled, making me nod.

I looked around before walking behind the houses again, aiming for the training ground I had seen before. The clearing with all of the men, and a few women today, appeared before me. Wolves and men and women all fought alongside each other in perfect harmony. 

The girl with the black hair who I had met the night of the ceremony stood in the middle of the field, steadily walking around in a circle, her eyes locked on a large grey wolf in front of her also circling her. Suddenly, the wolf lunged, and she ducked underneath, avoiding the attack. I watched for a while longer until their exercise was over. 

As she walked away, I walked forward and jogged over to her, grabbing the attention of a few people who stopped and stared at me.

The girl saw me coming to her and smiled. "Luna." She greeted.

"Please, just call me Jimin. Luna is too formal." I said, not used to the title.

She laughed and walked over to the side. "Cynthia." I shook her hand. "I didn't know you were human that night. We were all so excited. I'm sorry for dragging you into it." She apologized.

I smiled and shook my head. "If I didn't get pulled into it, I wouldn't have met my... mate," I said, almost choking on the word.

"Wow, you'll need to get used to that." She laughed.  I grinned and lightly shoved her in a friendly way, but she barely moved.

"Here comes your mate now." She said, grinning.

I turned and watched as Jungkook strode across the field, people bowing their heads to him as he walked towards me.

Cynthia bowed her head and greeted, "Alpha."

"Cynthia. I'm going to need to steal Jimin from you." 

"Yes, Alpha." She said, smiling and waving goodbye to me.

I giggled and looked at Jungkook. "Oh Alpha, yes Alpha!" I teased, but his face remained unamused. I just laughed and started to walk back to our house.

Jungkook followed me, leaning in close to my ear. "I don't want to hear you say that unless we're mating." He growled. 

I just swallowed and let him walk in front of me as we entered back into the house. The man I recognized as his father was leaning against the kitchen counter, waiting for us. Jungkook opened the door and waited for me to walk inside, nervous at the presence of his father.

"Jungkook." His father greeted.

"Father," Jungkook said back, walking in our bedroom and closing the door, leaving me alone with his father. 

"So... you're the future Luna, huh?" I swallowed hard and nodded. "I knew Jungkook had a taste for men, but I never thought he'd be careless enough to choose someone who's also a human." His father said lightheartedly with a laugh.

I smiled, instantly feeling a weight lift off of my shoulders. He was amiable and pleasant, just as Jungkook had suggested about the pack. 

"I'm not going to lie to you Jimin. This path that you're on with my son, it's going to be hard. You aren't accustomed to our ways, and that's okay. You'll learn. But Jungkook... well. You've seen how he is. You'll need to be patient with him as he holds off on what he wants. You have to keep in mind, he's been raised in the ways of the pack." 

"He expects the things that were supposed to be given the first night. But if you're patient with him, and he's patient with you, it will work out. Don't be nervous. There really isn't anything to fear. I understand this is foreign to you, but the faster you learn and accept the ways, the easier it will be in the end." 

I smiled and nodded. "I needed to hear that honestly," I said with a nervous chuckle.

His father pulled away from the counter and exposed his neck, pointing to a dark black tattoo-like print on his skin. "I'm assuming Jungkook scared you with this too, the mark. Each one is individual and unique. You're probably wondering how you'll be given one." 

I gulped and smiled faintly, the idea of completing the bond scaring me terribly. "I can sense your fear so I'll just leave you with this. When the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do. Don't fear it, accept it." I nodded and shook his hand as he left, leaving me alone in the kitchen with anxious thoughts.

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───