37 ⋆ Bugs

⚠️ WARNING: This chapter contains RAPE. If you wish to skip, skip to Jungkook'S POV. 

I would never want this to happen to Jimin or anyone. This is a work of fiction.

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV 

The door burst open, making me open my eyes at the sight of a furious Donghae walking in. I closed my eyes, too weak to do anything as he slammed the door shut, then turned and looked back at me as I could feel his eyes glaring into my face.

"I know he's close and you're keeping it from me." He growled as he advanced forward.

I opened my eyes finally, filled with panic as he grabbed the chains around my wrists and dragged me more towards the middle of the shed. I whimpered as tears pricked my eyes.

"I don't know anything." I whispered desperately, looking up with pitiful eyes into the vicious ones of Donghae.

"I'm sick of the lies, Jimin. You knew he was coming and you didn't say anything. That makes me mad. So I'm so gonna have to punish you a little, and we'll see how he's gonna feel, huh?" My eyes widened as his words. 

Quickly, I started to strain and struggle against the chains, trying hopelessly to get away from him, but he was too strong and I was too weak.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I screamed with my hoarse voice as Donghae slammed me stomach-down onto the straw and brought my hands behind my back. Tears worked their way furiously down my cheeks as I knew what was coming next. Dread flooded my senses as he escalated the situation. 

"No! Please don't!" I begged, as I could hear Donghae started to unzip his pants.

"Shut the fuck up, and I won't kill you. How about that?" He warned, only making me sob harder as I dropped my head on the straw and tightened my fingers behind my back.

"Jungkook!" I sobbed weakly, crying out as Donghae placed his hand on the curve of my back roughly. Donghae's eyes raked down the back of my body. I felt disgusted already, as if bugs were crawling on my skin. 

"Please don't do this," I whimpered, "Think about Miyong. She'd be so disappointed." I tried, continuing to cry and writhe underneath him in a miserable attempt to get him off.

"So fucking stupid. You think I actually give a fuck about mates? Why the fuck do you think I re-mated right after Jiyoo? Why the fuck do you think I'm having fun with you? You and your stupid mates. I'm gonna show Jungkook that mates mean nothing."

His fingers grabbed my hair, my scalp burned as he forced my head back. His other hand dipped around my waist, lifting my lips up unwillingly.

"Stop!" I screamed terribly, fear racking my entire body. "What do you want? I'll give you the land!" I plead once more.

"Shut up!" Donghae snarled as he banged my head against the ground once and lifted my head back up, making my vision go blurry with stars. I could feel blood running down my face, not sure where it was coming from. "I don't want the land from you. What I want is to see you cry as big Alpha Jungkook can only feel what's going on."

I whimpered as I heard him spit on his hand behind me, grabbing his dick and lubing it up. Donghae began to rub his length against my back, I could feel it becoming hard and bigger. I cried like I never had before, only receiving another slam to the ground.  

Rushed, Donghae pulled my pants down, and placed the end of his length against me. The pain of the unprepped stretch was unbearable as he pushed all the way in. A guttural sob came out of me, chest heaving and stomach turning, my eyes filling with more agonizing tears of pain.