Author's Note/Q&A

So this long journey has come to an end! I really truly hope this book was everything you wanted it to be and more. My original goal was to simply make a story that would feel realistic and accurately capture Yeosang's personality. I wanted it to feel like you were actually dating him. I hope I accomplished that.

The only thing I changed which was different from the original plot I came up with was how the book ended. Originally, the book was going to end right after you quit the internship and discover the necklace from Jeju Island in your pocket along with Yeosang's note. Can you believe that? I was really going to devastate you all like that. The reason is, that would have been the most realistic ending. The chances of a long distance relationship with a K-pop idol actually succeeding are probably nearly impossible.

So I was going to give this book a very bittersweet ending, but I decided against it. It didn't seem satisfying to me. That's when I knew the ending of the book would have to be more fairytale-like. Though, I ended up liking my new ending better because it gave the story meaning. The story became about loyalty, trust, and commitment which are concepts that I value a lot in a relationship.

Anyways, if you read the whole thing and made it to this point, thanks for putting up with all my cringey drama lol! But seriously, all of your comments were so nice and encouraging! The comments and the votes motivated me to keep writing my heart out.

This book was the first book I've ever completed, and it was really fun to write. I hope it reflects how much I freaking love Kang Yeosang. He is my ultimate bias and I don't think that will ever change. I'm sure many of you feel the same way, so hopefully dating him through my story was a good experience.

With that being said, I'm going to eventually read over the whole thing and edit it. Don't worry, I won't change the plot or anything major. I just want to fix grammatical errors or reword some sentences and that sort of thing. I want this book to be the best it can be. It's like my child haha.

Lastly, I'm going to do a question and answer down below. If you want to, comment any questions you have about the book or about myself and I'll answer them. Just don't be mean please. I wrote this story for fun, not to be heavily criticized. But I want to know if I can answer any lingering questions or just simply talk to my amazing readers! I only won't respond if it's an offensive question or if it's too personal lol. But you all have been so kind. I genuinely appreciate it.

Thank you again for reading!

{Ask questions down here}