Comfort

*Play the music if you want to*

(Your POV)

Finally, it was Friday. I kept wondering what Yeosang was up to, but I really had no idea. I guess I would find out soon enough.

But first, I had to attend the staff meeting. We gathered in the conference room and the itineraries were passed out to everyone. Then Mr. Kim began explaining the details of the trip.

We would be traveling by plane and staying on the island for two days. On the first day, we would shoot the music video in a few different places around the island. On the second day, we would relax and explore the island. We even had "special activities" planned, but they were kept a secret. The weather was expected to be fairly hot, so we had to be prepared with light clothes and sunscreen.

***

When I finished my work for the day, I headed to the roof to see Yeosang and whatever he had put together.

Once I emerged from the top of the stairs, I saw something completely unexpected.

At first, I didn't quite understand what it was or how to respond. I just smirked and held in my laugher.

In the middle of the roof, there were many blankets and pillows, neatly put together to create something between a bed and a couch. Then there was Yeosang, sitting in the middle of it with a laptop in his hands. Beside him was a bucket of candy and some sodas.

He smiled and chuckled to himself as I walked over.

"Yeosang what... is all this?" I asked

"It's an outdoor movie theater!" He exclaimed. "Since we can't go on a date to a real movie theater, I made one myself. It's as close as we'll get, I think, to this sort of experience."

"But... how did you get everything up here without being seen?" I asked, surprised that he was able to get away with this.

"I used the back entrance."

"...Back entrance?"

"Yeah, I kinda forgot it existed until I was thinking of ways to make this happen. I just had to use my ID card to open the door. Conveniently, the staircase to the roof was right around the corner."

I smiled at all the effort he put into this, appreciating the cute idea. 'How could I ask for anything more?' I thought. 'Everything I want is right here.'

"Come sit with me," Yeosang said cheerfully, patting the spot next to him.

My heartbeat quickened as I sat down by Yeosang on the thick, folded blankets and leaned against the large fluffy pillows.

"Well, what do you think? Is it comfy?" Yeosang asked me with twinkling eyes.

"It's luxurious," I responded, looking back at him.

He laughed heartily and replied, "Thank you! Only the best for my girlfriend."

With that, Yeosang opened his laptop and placed it between us. "So what shall we watch?" He asked me.

"Um... I don't know. You can pick."

"Okay then..."