Hehetmon

(Your POV)

As soon as I got home, I called Nari.

I told her everything that happened.

"So... let me get this right. Yeosang straight up asked you who your bias is, and you said nobody?!" Nari exclaimed with disbelief.

"Yeah, I know. I know I chickened out I-"

"(Y/n), are you serious right now? That was the perfect opportunity! Would it really have been so hard to just tell him the truth?"

"Well yes, it's actually not so easy! Listen... even though the simple thing would have been to say "actually, you're my bias, Yeosang," I didn't feel good about it. I mean... at first I regretted lying to him. But then I realized the timing wasn't right anyways. I want to wait for the best moment to confess."

"And what if that moment never comes?"

I smiled to myself and said, "I have a feeling it will."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because... think about it. Yeosang and I made progress today. Now he knows I'm not interested in Hongjoong, and we have plans to start hanging out more. Don't you think that's a good step forward?"

"Oh yeah, for sure! I'm really happy about that. I guess I'm too impatient for you," Nari chuckled. "Although I am jealous that you have a shot at dating an idol... I want you to be happy. I really hope things work out with Yeosang."

"Thanks Nari... that means a lot."

"Just don't wait too long to tell him how you feel... Your internship is already almost halfway over."

"You're right..."

"You won't be seeing Yeosang much once you complete the internship..."

"D-Don't talk about that right now. I'm trying to be positive at the moment." I forced a laugh, trying to push away the thought of leaving. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. That was pretty insensitive of me."

"Oh well. It is a dose of reality, I guess."

"There's always a chance of getting hired by KQ professionally in the future though, right?"

"Haha, maybe. But that wouldn't be for a long time."

"I guess so. Just trying to lift your spirits."

"Okay, enough talk about this."

"Right. Just think about getting to hang out with Yeosang tomorrow. I bet you're thrilled."

"I am! I'm very excited. I don't know what we're going to do or talk about, but it doesn't matter. I just want to be around him."

"Oh my god, you're so in love," Nari stated, laughing.

"I... Well that's probably true." My cheeks began to hurt from smiling so much, but I couldn't stop. I felt so happy.

After the phone call, I ate dinner and got ready for bed.

Before I fell asleep, I watched some Ateez music videos. My heart leapt out of my chest each time I saw Yeosang on the screen.

'I can't believe I'm going to eventually confess to this amazing person. Yeosang... I hope you'll give me a chance...'

***

The next morning, I took special care of my appearance. I had to look good today for sure.