Jealous

*Play the video if you want to*

(Yeosang's POV Cont.)

Feeling distressed and a little nauseous, I made my way to a different practice room. I needed to be alone for a bit.

I entered the first practice room which was thankfully empty and shut the door.

I slumped down on the floor with my back against the wall and put my head in my hands.

"It's not fair..." I murmured to myself. "The perfect person comes along and..."

I sighed, shaking my head.

'I give up,' I thought to myself.

'As long as she's around, I truly can't fight my feelings. Maybe I'll be able to move on after she completes her internship... when I don't see her every day... when I don't hear her voice every day...'

My lip quivered and I felt tears welling up behind my eyes once again. But I couldn't let them fall. I hated feeling this weak.

To calm down, I started singing "Me After You," by Paul Kim.

(Your POV)

After Yeosang left, I stared down at my bracelet in my hands and smiled before putting it back on my wrist.

Looking over at Hongjoong, he was still sitting too close for comfort. I decided to play it cool.

"Hey Hongjoong, I'm gonna go get a snack from the break room. I'll be right back," I said, getting up to leave.

"O-Okay," Hongjoong replied.

I left the room and was walking past the other practice rooms when I heard someone singing.

'Yeosang?' I thought, recognizing his voice.

I couldn't help but follow the sound which led me to the first practice room.

Peaking in the window on the door, I spotted someone sitting hunched over on the floor.

Realizing it really was Yeosang, I quickly moved away from the window. 'Did he see me...?'

I hoped not. I didn't want to interrupt him after seeing him on the floor like that.

For a second I thought I should just leave, but my concern overcame me, and I decided to stand beside the door and listen to him.

'His singing voice is so pretty, but he sounds... sad.'

After a couple minutes, his song ended and there was silence. My heart ached with worry. 'Yeosang, why are you still so upset?' I thought.

This was it. I was going to get to the bottom of this.

Hesitantly, I turned the handle of the practice room and entered. His head was in his hands.

"Yeosang...?" I called softly.

Startled, he scrambled up from the floor and stood up, looking at me with a somewhat shocked expression.

"(Y/n)?? What are you doing? I thought you were still with Hongjoong," Yeosang answered frantically.

"I was just going to get a snack, but... I heard you singing. Sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you-"

"N-No, it's okay. You're not bothering me. I'm just surprised you left Hongjoong so soon. Is he waiting on you?"

I chuckled. "Yeosang, I told him I would be right back. He's fine," I said reassuringly.

Yeosang's expression darkened and he avoided eye contact, looking off to the side. "Well he's obviously your bias, and I'm pretty sure he knows it. He would have gladly gone to get a snack with you if you had asked him to."