Announcement!!!

Hey guys!

We've finally finished the first book, and do you know what that means? We get to have a little fun with it!

In about a month's time, my characters and I will be answering some questions you guys put forward to us! Within that, I'll also be including a reader requested art piece of one or more of the characters in Frozen Flame. And, after that, I'll be announcing more about the second book, including when it will start being published. Get excited!

Kay, let's get straight to the questions!

Questions towards my characters or myself may be submitted here in this chapter or inboxed directly to me. If it's said in this chapter, I will automatically assume you are fine with having your name and profile link mentioned. However, if it's inboxed to me (you silent readers out there) I will place the question as 'by anonymous'. (If you want to inbox me, you are also free to request your name mentioned - I don't mind. I promise, I won't bite... maybe...)

Please respect that I won't give any answers that might be spoilers.

You don't have to follow any format, but if you want one, I'll give it below with a 'copiable' version in the comments beside it.

Give me a Question:

Username: (eg. Sylvia Shadow)
Do you want a personality? If so, describe: (yes/no - if you want a personality, they will become like a character speaking to me or the character)
To: Sylvia Shadow
Question: (Can be anything incl. 'all-characters' questions)

Direct a question to my characters: 

[Note: the characters taking the questions will be Thorn, Svorn, Eliza, Elena, Jared and Bob. However, if you want to ask any other character a question, feel free and they will 'phone it in']

Username: (eg. Sylvia Shadow)
Do you want a personality? If so, describe: (yes/no - if you want a personality, they will become like a character speaking to me or the character)
Character/s: (Name/s - yes, there may be more than one)
Question: (Can be anything incl. involving another character/s)

[Note: you may ask as many questions as you like - there is no set limit]

And... Last but most certainly not least for this section: 

Digital Art Piece:

DAP
Username: (eg. Sylvia Shadow)
Character/s in DAP: (Please don't give me too many! But any amount is fine to request)
Describe: (Basically, just tell me sort of thing you want. It doesn't have to be massively specific or anything because I'll be adding my own little flair to it.)

[Note: there is no limit for the DAPs you request, however, I will be only choosing one from the bunch. If you need to, feel free to inbox me with these ideas as well.]

Okay! All in around a month's time, you'll be getting the results of this. You may ask questions or give DAP ideas up until the 21st of February in whatever time zone you're in. 

Love you all and hope you had/have a fabulous day! xoxo

*Let your hearts rest in the peace of your love*

- Sylvia Shadow