Chapter 15

"Uncle Anthony," I said finally, making an effort to break the ice. Having roused the two men into some semblance of courtesy, we were all seated at the table waiting for the order of our food that the seriously shaken waitor had swiftly taken and hurried away.

Hunger pangs burning a hole in my tummy was not an optimal distraction in the already tense situation that everyone here was in. My gaze darted around the restaurant professionally assessing and taking in each and every threat seated all around us. I saw the trigger ready situation that everyone was basking in and was hard put not to stamp my foot down in frustration. A deep well of frustration that had as much to do with the dark haired male model cum pornstar,  Claude Roston as it was to do with the marksmen gunning for his head. His beautiful head was mine. Mine like the rest of his body. He was my mark.  Mine to do with whatever I chose when I chose. And the sooner Uncle Anthony understood that the better. 

"Yes, my dear," said Uncle Anthony softly, displaying his cool facade with admirable aplomb. 

"Uncle,  I need you to tell your men to back off. Claude is my mark. Mine to dispense with," I said simply, my voice low and appealing in its intensity.

"Yes, I am well aware of just what you have been up to with your mark. And from how I understand it sending him off to meet his maker is the least of your intentions," said Uncle Anthony coldly.  His soft tone carried a thinly veiled threat that clearly said he was at the end of his thethers in waiting.

I winced feeling my uncle's pain but my needs were more pressing then his vengence. 

" Uncle,  I have certain needs that only Claude can fill," I said bluntly.  This was a life and death matter there was no room for being bashful. " I can't have him off dead... not just yet."

"When then my little love. When exactly can I expect you to do the deed?" Uncle Anthony raised his brow enquiringly. He seemed to have no compunction in speaking of Claude's impending death over his own head.

"As soon as he takes my virginity, " I said equally blunt. I watched with much amusement as Uncle Anthony's complextion turned ruddy with embarrassment.  That he could even get embarrassed after all he's seen and done was a shocker in itself.

Then his sharp green gaze turned on poor Claude before he questioned him with equal directness," When are you going to fuck my niece? "

I frowned at his crude choice of words but Uncle Anthony was angry. Angry with me more than anything else.  He wanted me to slip up and act. To do the dirty deed  even.  But mostly he just wanted Claude dead and away so that he could concentrate on his next lot in life. I felt for him for I felt his pain and his frustrations as acutely.  I too wanted to know that sense of relief.  To move on with my stagnant life but to that end I needed that part of Claude to penetrate then pump hard for all its worth into me. I wanted him to bed me and I wanted it bad.

"Come now. There's no real hurry for all that is there. I will make love to your niece when she is ripe for it.  You know as much as I that timing is really everything," said Claude in a slow mocking drawl that made me curl my fingers into fists in agitation. 

A quick glance at Uncle Anthony showed that he did not fare that much better. I threw Claude a nasty look only to find his ready smirk trained on us with utter contentment.  Claude Roston was not worried over his impending death. He was cunning enough to ease his way out of the tightest holes. And this particular hole was very tight indeed.

Virgin tight.