Chapter 2

"Alright so strip!"

I looked up expectantly at man in his late twenties who stood before me. Claude Roston, the hottest mark I had ever laid eyes on. It didn't take much to pull in a few favours and have him turn up for this audition. The poor man was out of cash. There were not many jobs that paid cash only and this stripper joint was right up his alley as priority one in the job market. It was easy cash doing what was no difficulty for him. The man moved like a dream. A prowling hunter. A predator. Just looking at him fully clothed as he was send shivers down my spine.

I couldn't wait to get naked with him. I quirked a brow at him impatiently when all he did was just stand there.

"If you'll run along and call your manager we can get started with the interview," said Claude condescending. I felt my mouth fall open in dismay. I had forgotten the general impact my looks had on people. At twenty six years of age I still looked not a day over sixteen. It was my flat chest at fault... and the fact that I neither smoked, did drugs or take alcohol. My skin was young and supple as a result.

"I am the manager," I said hardly. The man was so dead... right after he dispensed with my maidenhead and made a woman out of me.

His huff of disbelief was insulting. I frowned at him.

"Look I don't have all day. So strip already," I said simply. I held my breath and waited in anticipation. He gave me a slow assessing look then shrugged indifferently. Stuting over to the music system he poped in his Ipod and tapped the number he wanted before moving back into position. I leaned back and tried to regulate my breathing.

Kiss me came strumming out of the large speakers set in the background. I almost moaned out loud by his song choice. As if I was not about to be confronted with enough stimulation from the sex beast before me.

Oh god!

He closed his eyes a moment and started to sway to the seductive beat of the music. I felt myself start to sway just from watching him. He rocked on the balls of his feet and I shifted uncomfortably on my seat. Then his hands moved slowly up his chest touching himself in a completely asexual way and yet it came across as blatantly sexy simply because it was him.

I bit back a groan and watched his long firm fingers reach up to his shirt his body still strumming to the seductive beat swaying and pulsing to the sounds.

I watched as the clear spans of his muscular chest was revealed inch by inch till I was shaking with anticipation in my seat.

"Stop!" I called out finally almost frantically I didn't think I could watch much more without falling into a hyperventilating heap. I wanted him with a need that was purely and utterly ridiculous. The man was a thousand times more potent in the flesh. How he wandered about on the streets unscathed was beyond me.

I wanted so much for him to be my first but I wanted more than just one time with him. I wasn't sure if he would take me on not without financial inducement. And this idea of a stripper will never work not with my possessive instincts rising up within me so out of control that I would likely take the life of the next bitch who set her eyes in him.

He was mine. My toy to play with for as long as I wanted.

"You won't do as a stripper," I said firmly with a finality that brooked no arguments. But he didn't bother. With another insolent shrug he swiftly buttoned up his shirt and moved to recover his Ipod.

I called out to him just as he was reaching the door.

"You know I didn't really get to introduce myself," I said loudly waiting for him to stop and turn back to face me.

" I am Shia Arachnow. The last in the line of the Arachnow family of assassins. It my sheer pleasure to accept you as my next mark," I said simply.

With a muttered oath he flung down the light duffle bag he was carting and turned back to stalk towards me.

"Fuck you!" He bit out angrily. "Who sent you? It couldn't have been my father," he said angrily. I almost smiled at him. He was taking this rather well. I have received many reactions in the past but this mild bout of anger that was nothing more than annoyance really was a revelation.

"You know I cannot divulge who sent me. Your family has many enemies. Take your pick," I said softly. I wanted him susceptible to my suggestions.

"You want something," he said uncannily.

"I want you," I replied bluntly then ignoring his stunned look I laid down my proposition. "I want you to induct me into the course of love making. I would have you be my first time then teach me all you know."

I ignored the shocked silence and leaned back in my chair waiting for his answer.

"In exchange for my life?" He questioned incredulously.

"Oh no. In exchange for payment. Name your price. Although what need you have for money is beyond me. I will afterall, sooner or later, be taking your life," I stated matter-of-factly.