Chapter 9

I had been trained by the very best. I was an expert in self defence and in combative attack. I have been trained to withstand the most brutal of tortures without breaking and yet here I was sobbing my heart out pleading for him to stop manhandling me.

It made no sense.

I found myself uttering all sorts of pleas for forgiveness and sometimes he bought it. He would stop most likely for a rest and then he would shower my sore ass with his butterfly soft kiss and he would pull me up into his arms cradling me scolding me gently making me utter all sorts of promises I had no intention of ever keeping. Then he would see through my lies for what it was and we'd begun again.

I lost track of time and reality. There was only Claude and me in this demented world of my private suite. I didn't know how exactly it happened. It could have been during some of those false pleadings or some such other irrational behaviour like when I pulled open his shirt tearing the buttons off in process and started raining kisses down his chest begging for forgiveness.

Yes, that was possibly it ... the time when I stripped him bare and straddled him trying to assault him with my lips and teeth while I raked him with my nails. That was when he reached out to topple me over whipping of my top and bra in the process till I was as naked as him and then he did it... tied me up with my own bra to my own bed.

I watched him now prowling naked and aggressive to and fro before me. He ran his hands in frustration through his hair raking it carelessly into a mess. Looking more deliciously appetising with each step.

I breathed hard willing for the crazy heat of lust to subside even knowing I would hate the sober reflection of what I had been reduced to. Hate it and love it all the same. I have never for the life of me pleaded for anything. I have never ever deployed my feminine wills to suade anyone. That I had shamelessly done so with Claude was nothing short of shocking. I have never felt so alive. So vitality aroused. So acrazed with passionate madness.

I panted hard knowing I would have done it all over again.

"You're not thinking of backing out of our deal are you?" I asked him warningly. I didn't bother straining at my bonds. I knew I could break out of it with minimal effort. I knew he knew it too.

I shifted in excitement as his greedy eyes raked down my naked length with unleashed intensity. Then he was moving towards me. His eyes lit with unholy intent.