Chapter 24

"You would be doing me a favour."

I lifted my head from the torrent of hot water scalding down my face to turn towards Claude.

"Huh?" I said.

"Washing my back while I washed yours," Claude stated matter of factly and my gaze dropped from his to pour over his lithe frame clad in naught but his own perfect skin.

"I would be doing you a favour," I stated emphatically. I was not in the mood. I had a reliable premonition of how things would end if his hands touched my skin and I found I didn't want to do him in this soon. Or at all.

As he well knew but a deal was a deal and until renegotiated it stood binding.

He was too seasoned at this not to know better. It was clear as hell he's lost his seasoning, hus reasoning or just his plain good sense. And with his gene pool it was likely the former that was to be faulted. The Rostons had no sense. And they were bloody murders because of it.

"You'd be asking for your death or mine if you insist on this," I warned when he blatantly ignored my look of outrage and opened the glass screen door to step in the shower beside me.

"I'll make this simple for you. I need you to kill yourself and die for me."

Claude Roston peered down at me through the sheet of strong shower raining down on us. I reached past him to turn off the faucet and stood there staring as the water rolled down to drip off his perfect nose.

Without saying a word, I reached around him to grab the bar of soap snd instead of applying it to his glistening wet skin, I rubbed it onto my own.

I soaped up then scrubbed hard and later stood under the spray washing the suds away. All the while I returned his amused stare with a cold glare.

I did not see the humor of our situation and I did not appreciate his amusement at my expense.

But I was in this for the long haul and that duration had to be tampered with. Knowing he operated on a ticking time bomb made it seem like threading on egg shells was a joke. I was hyped up. Hyped and unhappy. And some one need to be made to pay.

I must have zoned out of my concentrated perusal of his muscular abs for I failed to note his movements that ended with his chest pressed up against my back.

The hard length of his impressive member pressed insistently against my butt crack. I instinctively pressed back before catching myself up on it but I was too late. Already his hands gripped my hips into position and the rotating thrust of his hip was hard against my own.

His breath panted hot in my ear but it was his words that sent fire racing through my veins.

"I own you. And you know it. You're my pussy now."

His softly murmured words were coarse heat that sent shivers rushing down my spine.

But I was a tough cookie and I was not about to crumble at the onslaught of a little heat.

I pushed back hard against his thrust drawing a deep guttural groan of appreciation to pass his sensuous lips and then I simply elbowed him instead.

The cry of pain was as arousing as his earlier groan of passion but I held myself in check.

I had to go meet with my uncle and I had to do it alone. What better time for that then the present with Claude busy jerking off in the shower.

I slipped out of the hot shower and grabbed the towel to drap it about me ignoring his choice of vicious words double blade to berate and entice me back.

I caved in to neither but tossed aside the damp towel in the cool room. Reaching for my unpacked luggage, I drew out leather. The most suitable attire for a confrontation with my Uncle.

Sliding aside the other closet door, I dragged out the duffle that carried my weapons. I swiftly donned my clothes then strapped on as much of my weapons as I could carry. Then I was out the door, carrying the bag that held the rest.

One did not confront my uncle with anything less and what I sought with him was nothing less than a confrontation.