Chapter 1

I pressed rewind then play and leaned forward in anticipation. Flicking my long black fringe away from my eyes I gathered up the rest into a high ponytail. I didn't want anything getting in the way of my studying my mark.

That my mark would incidentally be taking part in an orgy of the more carnal kind was just a plus. This was Claude Roston's first forey in pornography. In this video he only participated as a supporting star in the orgy that would unfold. It was in the second video that he was the lone male fucking with not one but two females. He didn't do anything by halfs.

That I had by now seen these videos over a dozen times was of no consequence. It was natural for me to want to study my mark intensely. Although I will admit that this was the closest I had studied any mark at all.

Never had I traced every naked sinew with such detail and such care. But I couldn't help myself. The man was beautiful. Entrancingly so. I narrowed my cat green eyes with blatant jealousy watching him caress the buxom blond's busty boobs. I didn't have boobs like that. Nor was my hair blond or my eyes blue. I closed my eyes and envisioned the changes I desired. What if her hair was to be ebon black like my own and her eyes a startling shade of green and her chest flat as a board and her limbs long and selender without the excess curves and fuss? What if he were to get down and naked with me?

I kept my eyes closed for the moment revelling in my vision. What wouldn't I give to have a man like that and... well, just have him. I licked my lips in anticipation. The contract was clear. I was to kill him. But it didn't specify the hows or the when. That was for me to decide.

I was a trained assassin skilled at what I do. I could blend into any background, don any disguise, change my identity at will and fabricate all the necessary legalese to make it legit. But what I couldn't do for the life of me was kiss a man silly.

My eyes widened over the going ons on screen. Claude Roston had just shed his only remaining piece of fabric. He now stood there as bold as brass and as pleased as can be. Flexing his muscles and thrusting his hips he displayed all his masculine beauty to perfection. What wouldn't I give to bask in his glory?

I licked my lips some more and rewinded that bit.

I had to be the only assassin in the history of assassins who was not only still a virgin but was also an inept one when it came to the opposite sex. I was your average loser. Stuttering when it came to meeting men who was not my mark.

I was surprisingly alright with those I would kill as a part of an assignment. I have even had long conversations with my marks in the past. I recall Fred Perry who was on life support with a severed spine. That was a mercy kill Fred himself had hired me for. We had spent a good deal of time together first drawing up the contract then plotting the possible methods. He had been surprisingly keen on being a part of the whole process right from the start.

I had been sorry to see it done in the end. But a contract was a contract and once signed it had to be abided by. It was the Assassin's Creed. There was no going around it. Not if I wanted to be spared a contract on my own head.

I shook my head musingly at my own wandering thoughts before I stared keenly at the screen before me. Claude Roston would be the answer to my problems. As a mark I would not be faced with the usual stutter and such. I would be able to rid of myself of my cumbersome virginity and then take my rightfull place as the most fearsome assassin. I would no longer cower from being in the mere presence of attractive men.

I would hire Claude Roston's service as my tutor in the arts of pleasure and then when I have learnt all I need I will terminate his employment in a very final way.

It was a win win situation all round.