Chapter 10

"My rules!" He bit out fiercely with his hot breath fanning my face. I moved to wrap my legs tighter about his waist tempting him by rubbing my heated core against his hard length. "My way," he breathed out shakily before reaching out to release my tied up hands.

Looking down at my panting lips he instructed," Suck me."

I tossed him on his hide and swept over him like a raging tornado. Kissing and nibbling my way across his great expanse. I flicked my tongue over his tight little nubs then drew my teeth scraping across them eliciting a cry of pleasure and pain from his delicious lips.

He twisted and turned strung out by his needs quaking to my every touch. I waa mesmerised by his responsiveness. He was like a live wire too hot to touch. I nuzzled my way slowly down repaying him with torture.

Then finally I made my way up from his toes up his thighs to pause at the region I purposely left out before. He was magnificent. Straining tall and firm creaming for me.

I started at the base shooting him swift glanced as I worked my way up tasting and raking gauging his reactions as I went.

Then I was there. Where he needed me most. Eliciting his whimpers and then his pleas. I realised then that I enjoyed his begging but I enjoyed the first flick of my tongue over him more. My first taste was rapturous sending my core to spasm in tiny pulses. I dripped and trembled for more. So much more that I forgot my pleasure at looking for his and instead gave myself up to my own needs.

I took his length greedily in my mouth and started bobbing my head milking him for his honey. Milking him for all he was worth wringing out cries of ecstacy and then fighting his flurry of thrust as he raked his fingers into my hair and tried to take over with his thrusts.

I fought for my more languid pace ignoring his urgency. The pleas for more that shamelessly gushed out from his lips and then he was there reaching his pinnacle and carrying me along with the tide of his excitement.

The chamber echoed with our cries of competition.

Then I collapsed... face first in his soaking wet groin.