Chapter 11

For a long time we lay there stunned and exhausted. Claude spreadeagle with abandon and myself still curled within the cradle of his legs. I took my face out of his groin and thought over what just happened. It had almost been an out of body experience. To say the earth shook and the walls caved in would have been an understatement. I was certain I had fused out some vital circuits.

And that was just a blow job. 

A very messy and unpolished one at that. I feebly turned my head to nuzzle his flat stomach and rub off the remains of his cum from my face.

I felt the hand absently patting my head move to grip my hair and I was being slowly but forcefully raised up his sweat slicked body.

I lay in a crumbled heap on top of his as he dragged my face up higher still till our lips met in a ferocious kiss of claim and ownership.

It just left a lot undecided over who was making the claim and whom the ownership.

I was tilted and then fell to the side. Claude released my lips to stare earnestly into my eyes. "Not yet," he whispered huskily answering my unspoken question. "You're going to remain a virgin for a long time to come."

I quirked a tired brow at him unable to drudge up the energy to do much more let alone speak. So he answered my unspoken question again. Why?

"I will keep you as my virgin lover," he said with a soft smirk. "That way you can never kill me. Not till I take your virginity and then... by then it will be too late." He whispered softly almost soothingly gently reminding me that I was now his.

I leaned in closer letting his lips run softly over my face licking my lips and face clean of his cum. He'd cum too hard. Splattering everywhere as he did. I couldn't take him all in and he left us both a mess.

My face now cleaned he tucked me into him meshing us both together even as I fell drowsy and then drifted off to sleep.

He was right. It was for the best that I remained his virgin lover for as long as I could. For I didn't think I could dredge up the will to kill him now. Not after the intimacy we had just shared. And certainly not after the intimacy we were yet to share.

He was too beautiful to die. He was meant to be cherished... to be loved even. But for now I'd settle for just a simple fuck.

A mind blowing orgasmic realignment of the universe.

.