Chapter 8

His hand dropped from my hair making me feel bereft from its loss before he moved to grip my shoulders. He begun to kned them working out the kinks in my muscles that seemed to have embedded themselves in me ten years ago.

I moaned my head falling back and my eyes falling shut as he unknitted my wound up muscles one by one. Then abruptly he was leaving off. I felt the cool air in the space he had been chill me swinging my eyes open. I encountered his fierce expression with a startled cry.

"Get up," he said harshly. Gone was his tender ministrations and gone was the laughing insolent man. Before me was a stranger. A chameleon who now exuded the ultimate shades of danger. I fought to find the fight within me. To defend myself from him but I couldn't. With the slightest brush of his lips he had unravelled the toughness that had seen me through ten years of life.

I felt my eyes water in my helplessness. But I refused to shed a tear. I hadn't shed a tear for my family... for my brother who gave up his life for me. I certainly will not shed it now ... out of self-pity.

I rose shakily to my feet to confront him defiantly. As defiantly as I could.

My eyes met his challengingly but his hard stare did not waver. He sat on the edge of my bed and said softly ... menacingly," Come here."

I looked at him suspiciously. Not able to trust his swift shift in characters. What was he playing at now?

"Come to me," he demanded brooking no disagreement. I found my feet had developed a will of their own. I shuffled forward hesitantly.

"Turn around," he said coldly.

I shivered and found myself turning just like that. I felt vulnerable knowing he was there just inches behind ...me out of sight. But I could feel his heat. I could feel him.

"Drop your pants," he instructed harshly. I felt a shudder rack through me at his demand. A delicious thrill raced through my blood rushing down my spine. I fumbled to comply. The buttons and zip took ages to undo but then they were sliding down my long selender legs. I shucked them off and stood there trembling.

"Panties," he breathed out roughly. "Pull them off."

I tucked my tumbs into the waistband and hooking the elastic I pulled them down doubling over as I went offering him a clear and personal views of my ass and then my privates. I felt embarrassed and would have rushed through it all if it hadn't been for his one huskily emitted command," Slowly."

I hesitated then and felt my limbs relaxing my movements slowing of their own accord. As if I was a mindless doll. His to command and well simply his.

"Turn around, slowly."

I did as instructed and met his inscrutable gaze. There was heat there and passion and then something more.

"Come sit on my lap," he murmured softly. Soothingly as would a predator to a startled doe. I was caught up in the strange light in his eyes and like a tractor beam they lured me into doing his bidding. Without a concious thought I found myself in the delicious position of being on his lap. My core all but wept at the thrill. I stared into his unfathomable eyes. Then with a startled cry and several quick and sleek moves on his part I found myself in the regretable position of being face down and ass up over his knees.

I flailed my legs and called out warningly," Don't you dare!"

But I was too late.

His one hand holding me tightly in place while the other landed with forcefull swiftness on my ass.

"Don't... you... ever...threaten... me... again...," he began what seemed to be a painfully endless list of don't.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

I was screaming like a girl only after the first few words sadly missing the rest of what he was trying to drill into me.