Chapter 19

I was being offered to taste the nectar of pure life from the gods themselves and yet I sat there reluctant to imbibe.

My brow lifted of its own accord to shown my obvious incredulity over his obnoxious demand.

He forgets his place. Claude was my tutor, nothing more. I held his life forfeit. He had to deliver or else...

It was time I settled the balance of power. Stop the restless tide of uneven flow and take charge as I meant to lead on.

And what better way to go about achieving all that than to feast on the oversized protrusion, that appeared to be enlarging even more beneath my watchful gaze. I guess he liked having me look at him.

Claude was not called the Italian Stallion for nothing. Not only was he hung like a horse but his showmanship was impressive.

The pink of my tongue flicked out to swipe over my suddenly parched lips. I peeked up at Claude beneath my long dark lashes and pinned him to his seat with a heated emerald glare. I didn't like being cornered and caged in like a beast. And that was exactly what he was doing. Waving his wand and backing me up into an enclosure where the only means of escape was the lollie lounging lazily at me.

I guess it was time I pulled on my big girl panties and get to work.

Show him I was no light weight to trifle with.

That I could give as good as I got.

That I could handle that mammoth of a tusk and bring it down a few notches.

I wasn't sure exactly who moved first but the tension in the close confine of the vehicle was such that the rising musk of awareness, both his and mine only served to tantalising us both further.

His hand was shoved ruthlessly into my hair just as lunged forward to take him in as deep as I could inone swallow. With a startled cry, hoarse and breathless, that only served to spur on my own wickedness, Claude lifted his hip at the same time his hands closed over in a fist of my hair as he moved to slam me down on him further.

The battle shot into full blown warfare at that point. I was bombarded on all senses with the scent of his heated arousal burning into my oxygen starved nostrils and the taste of his cum filling my mouth with each stroke of his length into the moist funnel that was my mouth.

He was clearly out of control. His hands restless ripping and tugging at the tangled strands of my thick black hair. The gasps for air was not all my own. He seemed to be as oxygen depleted as me. His hoarse shouts of encouragement had lost all semblance to any of the man languages I knew.

Claude was lost to throes of an orgasm. He was lost to me... and my voraciously hungry mouths.

That had been no preliminaries in my attack. But his response was such that it wasn't needed.

I bobbed my head up and down over his sensitized length devouring him whole at every opportunity I got and tasting dollops of cum he couldn't hold back as I did.

The avalanche on his senses went on in trembling echoes after a vicious grand finale. Claude's incoherent ramblings shot up several decibles before the overpowering sensations took him under.

My bobbing head slowed in time to his helpless lunges before I drained him dry and sat back to watch the effect of my efforts splay across his expressive face.

I had him.

And he knew it.