Chapter 12

I woke up thirsty ... and cloyingly sticky. I pushed away from the sticky surface I was still meshed against. The great width of broad torso shifted till the handsome profile it belonged to came into view.

I stared for a moment bewitched then with a desperation that couldn't be denied I lunged out of the massive bed and went for the jug of water on the table. Pouring myself a glass I chugged it down in great gulps.

I sighed with relief as I later set my empty glass down. I glanced back to the bed as the harmless sleeping profile of the most dangerous man I knew.

He was right in a way. I really couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on his existence now. But the contract has been signed and an Arachnow never backs out of a commitment. There was only one logical way to go about this. The contract initiator must be the one to terminate it.

I sunk down onto the cold marble floor and pulled my knees up to my face. Leaning my chin on my knee I settled down to ponder in through.

I didn't know how long I sat there but then the bed creaked. I turned swiftly to see if he was awake. His eyes were closed and his breathing was even. I was mesmerised once more lulled into drawing closer to him. So close that I didn't realise I now stood right beside him.

His arms reached out without warning and in a lethal maneuver I found myself tossed back on the bed with his full length prawling up my body.

He leaned over threateningly but only dropped a cute kiss on the buttons of my nose. I sighed in subsiding excitement. Uncaring of his heavier weight he dropped his body onto mine. I gasped for a moment searching for a breath until he propped himself onto his forearms to stare down consideringly at me.

"We should get some breakfast," he started obviously making plans for the day. "I suggest we move out of this hotel. Since I am not yet dead staying here will be a little too inconspicuous. I would suggest my place but that wad obviously easy to track as well," he said amiably before dropping his lips to nuzzle at my throat. My breath hitched permenantly again.

I moved to shove him off but I fairly sizzled as soon as my hands touched him. That rattled every sensible thoughts out of my mind so that breathing was no longer an importance. In fact I pulled his lips down to mine stealing what little breath I had altogether.

I felt his length surge strong and hard up against me. I lifted my legs throwing them about his waist and offered my pussy to his dick. His reaction was instinctive. Grasping my hips he flexed back moving to seath himself within me before he caught himself on the brink and with an explosive oath flung himself away from me.

We both lay there staring at the ceiling for a good while. Each of us cursing in our own way over my unlucky lucky escape.