Azriel-Pregnancy Announcement

POV:

You and Azriel have been mates for two years and have been trying for a kid ever since. It hadn't happened until now and you can't wait to tell him...

Pregnant.

You were pregnant with Azriel's child.

Your heart hammers in your chest and ears and you have to sit down. Madja just laughs and congratulates you before leaving your apartment. You had called her earlier today after throwing up and feeling like absolute crap. She had come and done whatever healers do to find out if you were pregnant and you were.

You and Az had been trying ever since you got married; sure that you both wanted to have children as soon as possible, but nothing had happened in two years and you had started to give up hope.

But now you were! Az would be so happy.

You called Mor and Feyre over to tell them the news and they practically squealed with excitement. They insisted on taking you out shopping to celebrate, and then you three had lunch at Rita's.

It was drawing close to five o'clock now and Azriel would be home soon. Your nerves were making you clean the kitchen and light candles all over the place to make the air sweet with the scent of vanilla. You were just making your bed when you heard the front door close and Azriel call your name.

'I'll be right down.' You call back and take a deep breath. You had no reason to be nervous, both of you wanted this; but some part of you can't help but feel like you were doing something wrong, by being pregnant.

Slowly, you make your way downstairs. Az is hanging up his coat by the door; when he hears your footsteps he smiles.

'Hello beautiful,' he says and kisses you.

When you break away he looks intently at you. 'Is something wrong?'

'No, no Az nothing's wrong; I just...I have something to tell you.'

'What is it?' he asks gently.

'I called Madja over this morning,' you start.

'Are alright?' he interrupts, a look of worry flashing over his face as his eyes rake your body.

'I'm fine.' You tell him and cup his face in your hands.

'I'm pregnant Azriel.'

His eyes widen and slowly they become silver-lined. 'Really?' he asks hoarsely.

'Really,' you tell him. 'We're going to have a baby.'

He chokes out a laugh and picks you up twirling you around. You laugh and he sets you down hugging you tightly. 'Pregnant,' he whispers almost as if he can't believe it.

'Pregnant.' You confirm and a tear runs down his cheek. You wipe it and feel your own tears form.

'It's finally happening.' Azriel says and wipes away your own tears. 'It's finally happening.'

'Yes!'you say through your tears. He leans down and kisses you sweetly on the lips.

'I wouldn't want this with anyone else Y/N; there is no one in the world for me but you.' He says against your lips.

'You, Azriel, are the only one for me, in this life or any other., and I love you.'

'I love you too princess.'

I cannot tell you how sorry I am that it has taken me so long to update! School has been keeping my busy late into the night and I'm too exhausted on weekends to look at another document lol. I also apologize that this one is so short, I wrote it during a history presentation I was supposed to watch😂👀 I also thought that Azriel has had such a hard time since he was little that he deserved a more fluffy chapter. I promise the next one will be longer and that I will (hopefully) update next Monday or Wednesday. I haven't forgotten any requests but like I said, I need time to write everything. If anyone has an idea, lave it in the comments or DM me :)

Love to you my readers Xxx