IMPORTANT A/N

Hello my dears, how are you all?
I have hinted a little at my novel that I'm writing and I finally have a cover and title reveal for you!

And here it is!!!

Synopsis:

A Kingdom, forged from the bond between four brothers. Torn apart by one who wished for more; Carynthea is home to four kingdoms, each entirely different from the other.

A girl who swindles her way through life; Iris Dargonia is Carynthea's most prominent thief. Until she gets caught. Managing to escape the death sentence, Iris travels to Calbourne, the kingdom founded by the most gentle of the brothers. There she meets someone who makes her an offer; a chance for a new life, a different life, free of all the crimes she so frequently commits and the consequences following her actions that draw nearer every second of her life. All she had to do was steal one more time.

But does she really want to change the course of her life?

As the time for her decision draws near, Iris must decide who she can trust and who is patiently waiting to stab her in the back. Perhaps literally. If she takes the job, there is no going back. And if she doesn't, what more was there to her life?

What do you guys think? Is this something that sparks your interest? Either way, I cannot wait for you all to read Kingdom's Thief!