Azriel-Wedding part 2

This was requested by JanaKrlkov8 I hope you like it!

After hours of celebrating with the Inner Circle in the River estate, you sit in the large comfortable living room surrounded by your new family. Next to you, Azriel stands and everyone hushes. He raises his champagne glass.

'I wanted to thank you all for being here on this very special day,' he says. You can tell that he's nervous despite the alcohol. 'I'm sure Cassian can tell you that I never thought this day would come, a day when I found the person, the woman who I wanted to spend the rest of my immortal life with,'

Cassian raises his glass in salute, and everyone laughs.

'But I did,' your mate continues. 'I found her and-' he looks at you and takes your hand. 'And I'll never let you go.'

Tears prickle in your eyes and your throat is so tight that it hurts. Azriel's eyes too become silver-lined. 'Thank you for finding me.' You say and he puts his glass down to bring you in a tight embrace.

'It's getting late,' he says once you've pulled away. 'We should probably be getting home.'

Cassian whistles. 'I hope you got enough rest last night Y/N because I doubt you'll be getting any tonight.'

Your cheeks redden and Azriel glares at his brother. Cassian only winks earning him an elbow in the ribs, courtesy of Nesta.

You take turns thanking and hugging everyone before Azriel puts his hand on the small of your back and leads you both outside.

'Enjoy the honeymoon,' Rhysand and the rest of them smile at you. You smile back as shadows form around your vision and a moment later, you find yourself in the House of Wind. Rhys and Feyre offered to let you have the House for tonight. You'd travel to the honeymoon destination tomorrow.

You both walk silently, hand-in-hand to your room for the night. When you reach the door Azriel stops and before you can ask him why he pulls you to him and kiss you passionately. His hands snake behind your back and pull your body impossibly closer to his.

After a few minutes, you have to break apart to catch your breath. Azriel leans his forehead against yours. 'You couldn't even wait until we were through the door could you?' you laugh.

He kisses you. 'Believe me, it's hard to hold myself back every moment I'm with you.'

You smile and lean up to kiss him. This time, he doesn't pull away as he opens the door and leads you as you walk backward into the room shutting the door behind you. His hands make their way behind your back again, and this time they start to undo the buttons on your dress. His lips don't leave yours as he slips the dress off your shoulders and moves to kiss your exposed collar bone. Your head automatically turns to the side to give him better access. He pulls away, breathless, cheeks flushed; a mirror of your own face. Every part of your skin tingles with anticipation, and fear of the unknown.

'Azriel,' you say. You have to tell him; he should know before you do this. 'I-I've never really...well...'

He puts a finger against your lips, silencing you. 'It's alright Y/N, I promise I'll be gentle.'

You smile and reach up to undo your hair. A few moments later, your hair is cascading down your back to your waist. Azriel helps you step out of the gorgeous dress. A low growl escapes his throat at the site of your black lingerie. He smashes his lips against yours, threads his fingers through your hair. He lowers you onto the soft bed, hands roaming your curves, mouth working passionately against yours. He pulls away and shadows cover you two for a moment, hiding him from your eyes. A moment later they clear, and your breath leaves your lungs at the site of your husband, completely without clothes. His body looks as if it was sculpted by the gods.

'Ready?' ha asks quietly. You can only nod.

He leans down to kiss you and you gasp into his mouth when your bodies meet.

(A few hours later)

You lie under the warm covers with your head on Azriel's chest, his arm around you, hand tracing circles around your back.

'I love you my husband,' you grin, and he chuckles.

He leaves a kiss on the top of your head. 'I love you, my darling wife.'

Well there you go you horny people, I hope ya'll are satisfied now :)  pray with me that this doesn't get taken down!