Rhysand-Stress Relief (smut request)

Y/N

You raise a manicured hand to the large oak door in front of you and knock twice.
"Come in." A tired voice answers from inside.

Rhysand was sitting at his desk, head in his hands, countless documents splayed out in front of him on the desk. He doesn't look up until you're standing right in front of the desk.

"Y/N." He breathes your name with a sigh. He looked tense and exhausted. "Cauldron, you don't know how happy I am to see you."

"My love, you look awful." Your heart aches as you note the tension in his shoulders, the lines between his eyebrows. The firelight dances on his blue-black hair as Velaris shifts into night beyond the floor-to-ceiling windows of the study.

He throws you a half-hearted smirk. "You're right, but I thought my mate would at least acknowledge that I still look dashing regardless."

You chuckle, making your way around the desk. "You know what I meant."

He turns to face you, and you sit on his lap, straddling him in his large (incredibly fancy) desk chair. "I need a constant reminder that you're still in love with me you know." He wiggles his eyebrows at you. His strong, warm hands grip your ass as you wrap your arms comfortable around his neck and thread your fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. It's a good thing you'd decided to wear a dark blue dress today; it reached just below your mid-thigh and fell elegantly around your shoulders

You give him a playful look. "There are other ways to remind you that have nothing to do with words."

His eyes darken. "Oh?"

"Mm hmm," you nod and press a kiss to the corner of his lips. "And I find those ways much more interesting."

He shudders slightly at your touch. Even after being with each other for many days - and many nights - you still affected each other as if it was the first time you ever got intimate.

"I'm trying, but I can't seem to figure out what you mean," he plays along, hands tightening on your rear. "I suppose you'll have to demonstrate."

"Is that so?" You pull away, raising an eyebrow. "Well, in that case..."

Climbing off him, you kneel between his legs. Rhysand's chest rises and falls faster now, in anticipation of what was to come. Him. (A/N lmao sorry that was a shit joke but I couldn't resist XD)

Slowly, you unbutton his immaculate pants. Even slower, just to torture him a little, you stroke a finger down his painfully visible bones. He sucks in a quick breath. "Y/N." The sound was an utter plea.

Grinning to yourself, you pull his pants and underwear down, releasing him. Your heart starts to race at the sight before you. Precum dripped at his tip. Cauldron, you hadn't even properly played with him yet and he was already so hard.

You decide to waste no more time, taking him in your mouth and swirling your tongue around. He lets out a deep groan, hand fisting into your hair. He was so big that you couldn't fit all of him in your mouth, so you work the bottom of his shaft with your hand.

He pulls your hair away from your face, pushing you onto him faster and faster. You smirk around him, pleased at the effect you have on him. "Fuck Y/N!" He moans as he releases into your mouth, shuddering. The only noise in the study is the heavy breathing from both of you.

You pull away, catching a stray drop that escaped from your mouth with your finger and sucking it clean in your mouth. Rhys watches you, wide eyed and disheveled. A tinge of pink covers his cheeks.

"Was that clear enough for you?" You question.

He lurches for you, bringing you to your feet and smashing his body against yours. His mouth is warm and wet and heavenly on yours. He moves you back towards the desk,  shoving papers and ornaments and everything out of your way as he lays you on the desk. It doesn't take him long to shift you out of your dress, leaving you in a matching pair of lacy black underwear. His clothes soon follow suit.

His skin is warm on yours, and it glows golend in the firelight. He trails his hands over your body, pulling and squeezing and making you want to simply melt.

His glorious mouth envelopes your breast through the lace, causing another burst of warmth to flood over you. Similarly, his hand drifts down between your legs, toying, testing.

"Rhys!" You demand.

He chuckles. "As you wish."

With a quick movement, your thong is gone and his fingers replace it.

"My my, you are quite wet my dear." His observation makes heat rush to your face.

His fingers work delicious circles all over your sweet spots, as his other hand undoes your bra and throws it away somewhere. His tongue circles your hard nibble, sucking, biting. Your stomach builds that familiar knot, the edge of pleasure coming closer and closer. Rhysand rubs his fingers faster over your clit as he moves down your body and thrusts his tongue deep into your core. You cry out in bliss as his tongue and fingers work in unison, faster and faster until....."Rhys!" You come hard and he continues to work you through the last shudders.

Panting heavily, you watch as he rises over you again, pressing a loving kiss to your waiting mouth. You can taste your sweeteners on his tongue and it makes you instantly wet again. By the Cauldron, this is why you two hardly ever get anything done.

"Well?" He asks. "How was that reminder, darling?"

"Not too bad," you joke. He pours your stomach laughing. "Although," your arms rake his muscled chest, leaving goosebumps in their wake. "I'd like for it to be a little clearer."

The passion in his eyes matches yours. "Top or bottom?" He grins.

"Neither." You challenge.

He gives you a half-puzzled, half-intrigued look. You grin and push him away from the desk as you turn onto your belly and shift down the desk untill you're bending over it. You spread your legs, giving him a full view of your aching pussy.  You look back at him and find utter bewilderment and hunger on his face. "Have at it Rhys."

He lets out a low laugh before pouncing. Grabbing your hips, he spreads your legs even further pushing you down onto the desk with his upper body. "You're wonderful." He whispers against your neck before shoving into you with great force.

You cry out in unison, papers flying around you as he thrusts into you again and again and again, harder and harder each time. It's painful, having him so deep, being spread so wide, but the pain only adds to the pleasure as he hits that special spot deep in your core. He moans, one arm tight around your waist, the other steadying himself above your head.

"Rhys I'm going to..."

"Fuck Y/N, that's it..."

And together you come hard, moaning so loud that he has to cover your mouth with a hand and he has to bury his cries against your skin.

After a few minutes, you still  and he presses a kisses to your temple. "Don't think I'll feel stressed again for a while."

You'd have to agree.

(A/N: thank you for the request! Also, I wrote this really quickly and didn't have time to edit so I'm sorry for any mistakes. Hope you all enjoyed my lovelies <3)