Cassian - River House (smut request)

[Alright guys, this is the first bat boi smut scene XD hope you guys like it. I'm praying hard that no one I know reads this lol. Also, i didnt have time to edit this one so I apologise for any mistakes. Feel free to request a scenario for Rhys and Az :]

Y/N POV

You haven't spoken to Cassian all day. Not since you saw him conversing with Nesta for the third time this week. You know it's nothing inappropriate -- as he'd already told you many times when you'd brought up the subject of him spending too much time with her -- but you can't help buy feel uneasy at the thought of the two of them talking together.

You're honestly pissed at Cassian for continuing to speak with her alone when you've asked him many times not to. It wasn't right to you, his mate. You hate that every time you ask him why he talks to her alone so often, he brushes you off with a kiss and a "stop worrying over nothing" phrase. So, you've been ignoring him all day (confusing the hell out of him, might you add, since he "has no idea what he's done to upset you.")

By the time dinner arrived, you were exhausted from work. Sometimes, you wish you could just quit your job and move to a cosy little cottage far, far away from everything.

Feyre and Rhys were visiting Tarquin in the summer court with Nyx and Mor, and they'd asked you and Cassian to house sit their River Mansion. It was great since the magic of the house did all the cleaning and you came to a warm meal every night. Plus, it was insanely gorgeous inside and out.

You'd already started eating when Cassian arrived home. "Good evening, my love." He greets you and goes in to kiss your forehead. You keep silent and move out of the way to avoid his kiss. You can feel him frown. "Is something wrong, Y/N?"

You shake your head and continue to eat your spaghetti. You can tell Cassian doesn't believe you, but he takes a seat opposite you at the table and digs into his own plate.

The two of you eat in uncomfortable silence.

When you're both done, the empty plates vanish and two glasses appear, along with one of Rhys's expensive bottles of wine.

"Oh no, thank you," you say to the magic of the house. "We won't be having any tonight."

The house has been providing a new bottle for you to taste every night you've been here -- probably Rhys's way of saying thank you -- and since you and Cassian both drink enough for an entire village combined it usually led to....other activities. Activities you weren't open to indulging in tonight.

You rise from your seat. "Goodnight, Cassian."

You head for the door. You've barely reached it when a warm hand grabs your wrist. "What's going on?" Cassian's tone is gentle but firm. Well, I guess you two were going to talk about it. Again.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do." He moves around you, blocking your exit. He's so tall he towers over you without even trying, his massive wings making him look like a glorious angel.

An angel who talks to Nesta on a regular basis when his mate has a problem with it.

You cross your arms and look down your nose at him despite the height difference. "How's Nesta?"

The question takes a moment to register, and when it does, he lets out a soft growl. "Are we seriously going to have this conversation again? How many times do I have to tell you: I'm. Not. Interested. In. Nesta."

The passion in his eyes scares you a little, but you don't back down. "We're going to have the conversation as long as you keep talking to her in shadowed corners!" You feel the anger rising in your bosom. Anger always disguises hurt, and you were really hurting now.