The Performance: 2

Seungmin's POV:

    Seungmin went back to his room red-faced and began to get ready for the SKZ-Talker, ALL IN promotion. His mind was rethinking all the possible ways he could offer his soup to Chan in a way where he wouldn't question it, but even with the best-case scenario, his nerves would take the best of him. He just wanted to melt away, lay down, and wished that moment never happened.

    Jisung entered the room and grabbed his coat while dragging Seungmin into the living room while he was half-dressed.

    "Cmon' Seungminnie! We gotta go!" Jisung whined as Seungmin was putting on his coat. The group arrived at the JYP building readily waiting to get their makeup done.

    "Seungmin? Can you come here?" Changbin asked while the camera was recording him. Seungmin came over and saw his locker on the wall and talked about it to TALKER.

    As soon as the camera cut Chan passed by the two, and Seungmin once again went red. Luckily, Chan did not see, but Changbin noticed and teased Seungmin.

    "Why are you so red Seungminnie?" Changbin teased in an aegyo type fashion.

    "Shhhhh Changbin," Seungmin said wearily while burying his face into his hands.

    Seungmin wanted this day to end so badly, he did not know how to feel and what to do to make it any better. Every time he saw Chan he would go the other direction and avoid him at all costs.

Seungmin thought to himself, "Am I overreacting? Why am I like this... I'm-, I'm so stupid."

The day continued, and when everyone got their hair and makeup done it was time for the performance. The director told the members that they only had one take since SEVENTEEN already arrived and have to leave soon. As soon as the performance started everything was going well, no one made a mistake, and everyone was showing their best. Things were going great until the song went to Changbin's rap, Seungmin got distracted and fell bruising himself badly.

When the performance ended Seungmin was taken to the dorms to rest and ate some bibimbap and tteokbokki to fill his empty stomach.