Search: 11

Minho's POV:

    "Seungminnie, where have you gone? Please let us have a clue." Minho eagerly thinks as he leaves almost no street corner unchecked. He peeked his head around the corner and ended up headbutting Changbin.

    "Ahh-" Changbin chirped as he rubbed his palm on his forehead.

    Minho was seeing stars from the impact and took a step back feeling a bit delirious, "Sorry... I was just zoned in too much"

    "No need to apologize I know why you are looking hard hyung"

    Changbin gave Minho a forgiving smile and patted his back with a soft touch.

    Jeongin then approached the two and had an unforgettable smile on his face. "Seungmin was here, look!" Jeongin points at the palm of his hand that has a bracelet that Seungmin wore before he left the dorm today. Changbin rushes up and inspects the bracelet to see the engraving to make sure it is correct.

    "He's not lying it is Seungmin's bracelet" Changbin said with a heavy breath.

    Minho instantaneously grabbed his phone to call the rest of the members up to join them. Jeongin clasped his hands around the bracelet and softly sobbed talking about how he was sorry for teasing Seungmin so much.

    Minho walked up to him and lifted his head up and hugged him while joining to cry with him. The two sat there for 10 minutes just sobbing, with Changbin holding back his tears to keep his image.

    Chan and Felix were the first to arrive, then Hyunjin and Jisung came shortly after them. Minho called the manager about any updates on tracking his phone, but the signal was cut off so he could not see the location of Seungmin's phone.

    The members were not going to give up though, they wanted to get Seungmin back tonight. No one could tell them otherwise.