Run: 16

Seungmin's POV:

"Thank you for walking with me today, I hope we can do it again sometime." Seungmin dipped down into a deep bow with his hands resting in front of himself.

"Anytime Seungmin-ah, just don't be such a slow walker next time!"

That was the last thing Seungmin heard until he was slowly but surely making his way toward the dorms. Seungmin had been walking alone for about 30 minutes now.

As dawn finally faded down to dusk, and the bustling streets continued to flash with the color of all aspects of life, he felt a slight nudge on his arm. He looked back to see a foreign man that was taller than him with a muscular build wearing a tux. His hair was a dirty blonde and his eyes were concealed with black shades that contrasted from his fair and pasty skin tone.

"H-Hello!" Seungmin stammered out feeling a bit uneasy but trying to keep his composure.

"Hello. Are you Seungmin? Seungmin of Stray Kids?" Seungmin nodded and sighed a bit realizing it was just a fan.

"Yes, that's me!" Seungmin's fear was replaced with joy as he wanted to appeal to STAY, even if he was in a hurry to get somewhere, "I am going somewhere soon so I can't stay long. I'm sorry, but thank you for supporting Stray Kids!" Seungmin said with the best English he could remember and began to turn around and continue on his way, but his arm was once again anchored by this man.

"Ummm, I really got to go..."

Seungmin's arm is then tugged towards the man, making Seungmin pivot on his bad leg shooting a jolt of pain through his spine. He lands against the man's chest with his back leaning against the man's propped-up leg. Seungmin begins feeling the man's hands starting to roam down to Seungmin's slim waist digging into his shirt.

"Those lips are so provocative you know? And your figure is really making me think hard about what I should do next." The man muttered as his fingers began to wrap around his waist.

Before Seungmin could respond the man jolted forward, pushing his puckered lips against Seungmin's soft and plush lips.

Seungmin was stuck in the man's grasp, his hips were restrained by the man's hands while his head was forced down from the one-sided makeout session. He managed to free one of his arms and desperately grabbed at the man's neck. The pressure from Seungmin's lips was relieved for a little before it shortly returned with a fierce and fiery passion.

The man started to unbuckle his belt which gave Seungmin enough adrenaline to free himself from the man's grip and start running.

Each step sent lighting strikes up Seungmin's back making his steps lose rhythm and balance. Seungmin fell onto one knee and looked back to see the man gaining distance on him.

When Seungmin tried to get up, he was met with an elbow that pressed him to the floor that imposed a bruise against his pale skin. Seungmin looked back, but his sense was all that was needed to realize what the man was doing. Seungmin felt the air around his neck getting warmer in contrast to the cold winds December brought. His arm was pinned against his back, with his legs being spread apart from the man's legs pushing against Seungmin's. Seungmin felt the man pressing himself on top of him, and could feel something bulging from the man's pants against his butt.

Seungmin was screaming in pain and fear as the man's freehand was gravitating to Seungmin's waistband ready to pull off the clothing the man thought was "extra".

A van then slowly rounded the street corner where Seungmin could feel himself gain hope that someone had responded to his calls of distress.

The van door opened to show a small and petite woman that seemed also to be foreign, holding a bat in one hand and a phone in the other.

Seungmin's hope turned to anguish as he closed his eyes and felt two hits against his back making him start to blackout.

"You can't tarnish the merchandise yet Archie!" Seungmin could tell that it was the girl that was talking.

The girl didn't receive a response but Seungmin could feel the weight being lifted from his fragile and broken body. He was then carried and thrown across a cold floor with chains being attached to his legs and wrists, finishing off with a blindfold.