Search: 9

Chan's POV:

Chan started to sprint faster and faster with each step, gaining speed but still maintaining precision. His breath gusting out of his lungs with no delay as he slowly approached the restaurant. The manager was standing outside pacing back and forth while bickering with Chan.

"Where did Seungmin go!" Chan's voice boomed with anger like Hades in the depths of the underworld.

"I-, I'm not sure! I left him to get a taxi back to the dorms since I needed to get some work don-"

"You did what?" Chan interrupted the Manager mid-sentence not wanting any of his excuses. "You left Seungmin by himself without anyone to go home with, so you could do work?"

The manager took a big gulp in and just stared timidly at Chan who was presenting an image of a rabid dog ready to tear into some meat.

The rest of the members caught onto the situation and began interrogating the manager.

"Seungmin-" Jeongin whimpered at the realization that his closest friend is gone.

"Manager-Hyung why would you let Seungmin go alone!" Minho exploded with anger to backup his older.

The manager took the blows of the degrading words from the members and sat there in agony knowing it was his fault Seungmin was gone.

"Chan-ah" The manager finally spoke, "we need to find him."

Chan with tear-filled eyes simply nodded and felt inclined to lead the search. The manager went back to the office getting more people to help aid in the search and see if he could track Seungmin's phone, while the members started to look around the area Seungmin was last at.

The streets were dark with only a few street lamps lighting up a path on the concrete. The members were split into groups, Chan and Felix are going left of the restaurant, Minho Jeongin and Changbin are going RIGHT from the restaurant, then Jisung and Hyunjin are going straight. Each search party eagerly looks for clues and leads.