Dorm: 5

Seungmin's POV:

    Seungmin walked into the living room with his head up to show a forced smile in front of the camera with his arm around Minho's neck. He waved a peace sign in front of the camera and made his lips tiny to say goodbye to TALKER.

    When the camera was cut Seungmin began to limp to his room with the assistance of Felix at his side.

    "Seungmin-a you should be more careful next time."

    "Hehehe... I really blew it this time right Lix?"

    "You honestly were fine, you just slipped towards the end."

    Seungmin nodded to Felix's comment and released his grip from Felix's shoulder to open the door. When Seungmin opened the door he found Chan sitting on his bed.

    "Seungmin-a! I need to talk to you real fast..."

    Seungmin's face felt hot once again and the words that he wanted to say could not escape his mouth. He began to panic and tried to run from the door, but as he stepped down on his right leg, his whole leg felt numb and he collapsed on the floor further bruising himself.

    "Seungmin! Where are you going?"

    Seungmin got back up as quickly as possible but collapsed on his arms again. He continued to make a break towards the dorm exit while crawling, but to no avail, Chan caught up to him. The other members peeked their heads towards the two and silently exchanged thoughts about what was happening.

    "Why are you avoiding me Seungmin? I just need to talk to you about the performance that's all." Chan's voice had a calming and tranquilizing tone where Seungmin felt at ease and finally agreed to talk.

    Chan carried Seungmin into the room again making sure to be gentle to not hurt him even more.

"Seungmin.." Chan started, "I just need to know why are you acting so different today?"

    Seungmin's face got red once again, but this time he didn't run, he silently sat there for a bit and began, "I-, I think that I'm just being a burden for everyone today... after today's performance, STAY see me as a horrible dancer-- which I am! But I promised to give me best... and this was not it."

    Seungmin buried his face into Chan's chest and began to sob. Chan was a bit flustered at first but then leaned in to embrace Seungmin.

    "It's okay Seungmin, the other members and I know that whatever you do is perfect. Who cares if you make a mistake! Plus, you are not a horrible dancer, you just need to be a little more confident. Just remember that even if you are feeling low and need someone to talk to, I'm always here. And you can cry into my hoodie anytime." Chan joked with a smile.

    Seungmin felt the warmness of Chan's heart and could not let go of his torso. He wanted to feel this warmness forever and never wanted it to stray far from it again.

    "Why is he so caring towards me? He always pours his heart into caring for the members, but I never did anything to receive this." Seungmin thought.

    Seungmin's mind was racing and was clouded by his emotions, his heart rate getting faster and faster as the seconds passed. Seungmin's mind clears, and his crying stops when he feels the touch of Chan's soft lips touch his forehead. Seungmin was left speechless and felt the older gently leave the bed to head back to his room.

    Seungmin's head hit the pillow and started to think about the warmth he felt leave seconds ago and thought about how great it felt. Not soon after Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung entered the room already dressed to sleep.

    "Are you okay Seungmin-a?" Hyunjin asked.

    Seungmin nodded and limped his way to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Every time he passed by Chan's room he felt the warmness of his heart pulsing through the door making Seungmin feel like he had butterflies in his stomach. He made his way back to his bed and could not stop thinking about Chan until he fell asleep.