Chapter 10

She dropped her bag by the door, kicking her shoes off and taking off her coat, throwing it over the back of the couch. She looked over her shoulder at him as he closed the door before turning away again, starting to undress herself. She unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall to the floor as she unfastened her pants and stepped out of them. She turned to face him, in only her bra and panties now. He'd taken off his coat, putting it with hers, his eyes fixed on her, a shiver running down her spine at his gaze.

He started to move towards her, removing his own clothes until he was just in his boxers. She bit her lower lip subconsciously, her eyes examining his body as he walked toward her, and she felt the heat rush to her cheeks. She wanted to touch him, she wanted him to touch her. But she couldn't just give in to him so quickly. 

"God, you look amazing," he murmured as he approached her, his finger brushing over her cheek.

"Just getting ready for bed," she murmured.

"No dinner?"

"I mean," her eyes flickered down his body a moment before looking back up at him, "Maybe."

"I'm starving," he murmured, lowering his lips to her collarbone to press a few soft kisses there, and she resisted the temptation to run her fingers through his hair.

"I can tell," she smirked slightly, tilting her head to the side as his lips moved up her neck.

Just as his lips reached hers, she pulled back slightly so they didn't touch and he raised a silent eyebrow at her. She pressed her lips together and stepped back from him, turning around to head into the bedroom. She knew he was following her, she didn't need to look back to make sure of that.

"Meredith," she heard his voice from behind her and she turned to face where he stood.

"Can I help you, Dr Shepherd?" She asked him.

"You definitely can," he said, a playful glint in his eyes as he moved toward hers again.

His hands moved to her waist, pulling her hips against his as he pressed his lips to hers in what was initially a soft, slow kiss. Her fingers moved into his hair, tangling themselves in his curls as she returned the kiss, brushing her tongue over his lower lip to deepen the kiss. His hands move around to her back, swiftly unclipping her bra and moving the straps off her shoulders.

"Lie down," he murmured, gently nipping her lower lip.

Her tongue traced her lower lip where his teeth had been as she sat down on the bed, leaning back on her arms as she watched him, not wanting him out of her sight. He moved over her, his hand running up her side as he pressed kisses to her shoulder and over her collarbone.

"Lie. Down," he murmured as he nipped her neck, "I'm trying to take care of you, here."

"I don't need taking care of," she whispered, but followed his order to lay down anyway, her arms moving above her head.

"I know, but let me do it anyway," he said as he trailed kisses down to the valley between her breasts, taking one in each hand with a gentle squeeze.

She moaned out softly at the feel of his callous fingers on the sensitive skin of her breast, her breath hitching in her throat as his tongue flickered over her nipple. Her hips moved instinctively up against his as he continued to tease her nipple and she moved one hand to tangle her fingers into his hair again. As he moved to give the same attention to her other breast, one hand brushed down her abdomen, his thumb pressing against her clit to elicit another, louder moan from her.

"God, you're so wet," he groaned slightly as he moved his lips back to hers, his fingers brushing against the wet opening of her pussy with his thumb still moving firmly against her clit.