chapter 3: NEW BEST FRIENDS

ROSÉ'S POV:
I'm here in the cafeteria alone,Aish I'm not used to being alone...while my eyes are wandering around,I spotted this girl with a ethereal and flawless face and body...I think she's the Magical University's Aprodhite.
  She's sitting alone also so I began to approach her...
"May I sit here"I asked politely.
She smiled"oh sure"she said.
    "Uhmm,you're so beautiful my name is Rosé, Park Rosé"I cheerfully said then I offer a handshake.
"Omg you're beautiful too,my name is Jisoo,Kim Jisoo nice to meet you"then she accept my handshake playfully.
"Nice to meet you too...so friends?"I shyly asked.
"Uhmm...let me think of it first?what about no?"I widened my eyes with embarassment,I am about to stand up when..."jokes of course friends but I want bestfriend...I mean who wouldn't to a chick like you"she added then laugh after a second or two of processing what she said...my face became tomato and she laugh hard."Ohhh by the way are you a Princess?because you look like one"she asked after laughing.

"Oh yeah I'm Princess Rosé from North Kingdom and I'm Water Elemental how about you?"I said shyly."Oh really?I'm Princess Jisoo from East Kingdom, I'm Earth Elemental and we're bestfriends now"she declared like a Queen the last part.
   While we're chatting like getting to know each other we spotted a cute girl with cat eyes."She's so cute"Jisoo unnie and I said in unison then we look at each other and giggled.
The cute cat-eyed girl approach us."Hello!May I sit here?I'm so tired of searching tables"she said with a giggle...Jisoo unnie look at her with amused eyes while I'm admiring her.
   "Sure sit on the table"Jisoo unnie replied playfully,the cat-eyed girl was shocked but Jisoo unnie suddenly laugh..."Jokes you may sit we don't mind"she added,still laughing.
"By the way,my name is Princess Jennie from South Kingdom...I'm Air Elemental...nice to meet you"she said showing a gummy smile after she took her seat behind me."You're so cute" I said cheerfully while chuckling.
   "I'm Princess Rosé from North Kingdom and I'm Water Elemental while this lady infront of us is Princess Jisoo from East Kingdom and she's Earth Elemental"I introduced.
    "Omg,you're Princesses,what about friends?you guys seem nice and you guys are so gorgeous"Princess Jennie said childishly.
"Nahh,we want best friends"Jisoo unnie said smiling."ok!!best friends"she replied.
Then we started to get to know each other then we saw the girl with bangs earlier that looks like a goddess."She seems like a  loner"Jennie unnie said while observing her.We nodded in agreement."Let's go to her"I said happily.We stand up ready to go to her when the bell rang..."Seriously?"Jisoo unnie said dramatically and we bursted out laughing.Then we started to part our ways to go to our class.

LALISA'S POV:
We are all here in the Battle Arena for skill training.Aish it's very easy ffs even though I have so many powers.(she has all of her second mother's power(that's one of the powers of Queen CL...to give and take powers ...she give it so that they are the same,she just loves her so much)and she has many more).
   The training start and we are gonna tame or kill spirit monsters.
It's now my turn and they gave me two.
I started to fight it through staring at the one with my poisonous hypnotizing eyes and the other one with my mind controlling so it can't fight back when I threw fire daggers straight to its heart and head.(I'm used to multitasking my powers anyway)In a minute or two the spirit monsters disappear.The students and teachers seem shock but do I give a fuck?nah-uh.After the spirit monsters disappear I teleported to my seat then watch them with my boring eyes.

AUTHOR'S POV:
All people in the arena are shocked.

"Guys what did just happen?she didn't even said a word!"Rosé exclaimed still in shock.
    "What is she?"Jisoo said with mouth wide open.
    "Uhm...she's dangerously amazing"Jennie said still with wide cat eyes.The two Princesses nodded in agreement.

"I expected that but I didn't expect it coming   that fast"Bambam said they nodded still in shock.
   "Wow"Jinyoung,Mark and Jackson said in unison.
"I'm not gonna piss her from now on"Yugyeom said with pale face.
  "She's still amazing"Youngjae said then JB nodded in agreement along with the rest.

     Everyone found Lalisa interesting but they are having a hard time to approach her  since most of the time she's surrounded with her unbreakable bubble.

Little did they know that she's the Future Queen of the two Main Kingdoms.

JISOO'S POV:
Woah she's really amazing...I wonder what's her name is oh it's Lee Lalisa...well her name was amazing but she's more amazing no scratch that...she's incredible.

   We are heading to the cafeteria because it's lunch time.We saw a red-haired girl having a hard time."Unnies let's help her"Rosé said immediately then run to her.Jennie and I are following her.Rosé was done helping her then..."oh thank you...by the way my name is Jihyo...Princess Park Jihyo from West Kingdom and I'm Fire Elemental."she introduced.Then we introduced ourselves then we sat to the table...getting to know her because she's cool!lol.She became our best friend also,it's so fun having best friends I hope there's more.

AUTHOR'S POV:
It's lunch time and Lalisa is in the roof of the cafeteria...well she want a peaceful lunch so after she bought her lunch she teleported to the roof then she used her invisibility power as well to her food so that no one can see her.

   Got7's eyes were wandering around the cafeteria searching for the one and only Lalisa but they can't find her.

   The four Princesses of the four important kingdoms are laughing out loud when "where's the doll-like goddess?"Rosé wondered when she can't see her.
The three are confused but then they realize what Rosé mean.
    "Oh her? isn't she amazing?"Jihyo asked excitedly.Rosé nodded enthusiastically.
"Yeah she's amazing but she's introvert yet mysterious"Jennie answered.
"Super mysterious"Jisoo added.
  Then their conversation went so on and so forth.

   Little did they know that there's four more groups were talking about how mysterious she is and one group who are worried about her.