chapter 14: OMG!

AUTHOR'S POV:

         "You ready guys?"Lalisa asked softly when they enter the circle she made.
"Aww~shes turning into lalisoft again"Jinyoung cooed.
"I'm always soft oppa"she replied, pouting.
"Then you should fight them softly"Bambam butted in. Lalisa nodded while smiling.

"So you guys okay?"she asked again. They nodded their heads.
"I'll go first"Jihyo then walked infront of Lalisa.
"Go unnies!"Tzuyu exclaimed.

They started fighting and as what Lalisa said,she's fighting her softly.

JIMIN POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jungkook shouted with wide eyes. Well,Jihyo just set fire where Lalisa was standing but Lalisa isn't moving,what's wrong with this girl? Don't get me wrong,I admire Lisa as my sister but she's so mysterious and unpredictable.

"LALISA!!"Rosé yelled but I'm sure Lalisa didn't hear it since she closed her eyes. She then suddenly open her eyes,we got shocked because her eyes are definitely red,like pure red.

"OMG!"Dahyun almost yelled...well her eyes were quite scary. Lalisa then smiled softly but for us,it's creepy. It's our first time seeing her with that kind of eyes,that eyes are similar to my, Jungkook, Taehyung's fathers. 'So she's demon?but...aish nevermind' I shrugged the thought then continued watching.

Just then, Jihyo's body was soaking wet and she can't use her power well since she's soaked. There's a raining cloud just above her head following her every move. I can tell that she's getting weak. She then shook her head and mouthed 'i give up'. Lalisa nodded then snapped her fingers,in a blink of an eyes...Jihyo was already dry with new clothes.

"Unnie did well" Chaeyoung mumbled.
"I thought Lisa's devil"I voice out my thoughts. "But I thought wrong"I added.
"And yeah,she fought really softly that Jihyo didn't even have any bruises,but weak but she's responsible"Namjoon said.

"I'm next!"Jennie exclaimed then Lalisa nodded. She's now standing infront of Lalisa creating lots of small tornadoes. She's now in the sky, sitting in the clouds...watching Lisa. Lisa whispered something in the air that we can't hear and the small tornadoes vanished,she's now sitting in clouds also... infront of Jennie. They are going higher and higher that they are almost out of our sight.

"Why am I suddenly so nervous?"I heard Taehyung asked himself. I just chuckled. Just then,in a second or two we are watching in horror... Jennie with messy hair and eyes tightly closed is falling from where they were earlier and it's so high,like  SO high.

When she's about to fall in the hard ground,a very different cloud from earlier caught her and just like Jihyo,her hair came back to normal.
"I thought I'll die"Jennie mumbled.
"I won't let this cutie die,I'm not that bad...you know"Lisa then winked at her and Jennie expectantly blush.

"My turn!"Jisoo yelled, skipping her way happily towards Lisa. I can tell she's excited then I look to Jin hyung,I can't help but to laugh because she's glaring at Jisoo.
"You okay hyung?"Hoseok asked when he noticed Jin hyung's sudden change of mood. He just nodded.

"Finally!I want to experience what you did to Jin oppa"Lisa exclaimed while giggling that made us laugh except Jin hyung,well he's embarrassed.
"YAHH!LALISA!" he yelled that made us laugh more.

"Let's start?"lisa asked Jisoo, completely ignoring hyung. Jisoo nodded excitedly.
"Poor hyung"I heard a mumble from Jungkook.

They are now started fighting. Jisoo put a cage made of vines around them. Lisa doubled the cage which was made of hot metal. Well Jisoo was shocked but started attacking nonetheless. Lisa was swiftly dodging the water attacks but she's freezing some.